#4

Anyone else like reading the smut from his POV? No? Too bad 😝

I could feel it. Feel my cold lifeless blood rushing downward. My body became hot and needy every night around the same time. I never really understood it but, it was quite annoying to be routinely horny.

Finding a source to fulfill my needs was always fun, though. Which made this nightly routine of mine something to somewhat look forward to.

My prey never really had to agree to anything and they don't ever live to be a snitch, either. So, in a way, it was kinda like dinner and entertainment all at once.

And there she was; a woman walking down the dirt pathway between the tall slender trees of the forest at the edge of the park. A lot of the women around here liked to go for a run/walk through here or hang around the park. It was rare when I'd actually have to snatch one from the nearby road and pull them into the darkness of the woodland.

She was dressed a bit differently to the other women who came around here. Summer still hadn't ended yet and she was in black knee-high winter boots, a long black coat that was buttoned up and seemingly elbow-length leather black gloves. At least she had taste.

My fangs extended and my manhood throbbed in anticipation as I watched my prey walk by, the smell of her blood filling my senses. But, it was different. The scent of human blood was normally stronger and more appetising.

This scent was more subtle and not exactly appetising. In fact, it was more arousing. It smelt... sexy as if the scent teased me with its amazing aroma before pulling away, leaving me wanting more. It was as if the fragrance was flirting with my already eager senses.

I began following her from within the cover of the trees, a distance behind her. I moved quietly but quickly, careful to not step on anything that'd alert her. My predatorial instincts led me to stalk my prey; occasionally dipping down to walk on all fours before standing upright again. I'm not exactly human, if you've forgotten.

I was now close enough for the scent of her blood to be stronger than before. The inviting smell making my gloved hands itch to grab her already.

I normally liked to stalk my prey for longer, allowing my animalistic instincts to play about for a while. But, the aroma of her blood was drawing me to pounce quicker than I would've preferred.

Stepping out of the cover of the trees and onto the path from behind her, a smirk formed on my lips as I watched her hips sway.

"How much longer are you gonna wait?"

Her voice startled me and I stopped in my tracks. She did, too, turning to face me.

She was far more elegant than I thought. Her skin was flawlessly white, her pink lips standing out against her fair face. Her eyes were dark and framed by long dark lashes that contrasted perfectly with her light skin. Her long black hair cascaded down her shoulders, highlighting her collarbones and neck.