#7

You were so ready to kill this boy

You were so ready to kill this boy. What exactly was going through his head when he posted that?

You pulled up on the driveway of your boyfriend's house then shut your car engine off. You got out and shut the door behind you before running up to his front door. You retrieved the spare key he'd given you from your purse and unlocked the door.

"Kim fucken Taehyung!" You yelled as you furiously slammed the door closed.

You saw him jump on the living room couch at the sound of the door. He looked back at you and held his forehead as he sighed in relief. "Geez, Y/N, you scared the hell outta me."

You noticed he was still shirtless and that just pissed you off even more. You got your phone out of your purse then tossed your purse onto the entrance table before stomping over to the back of the couch. Unlocking your phone, you went to Instagram and showed him the screen.

"Why the fuck would you post this?"

[pls know this entire instagram page is 100% FAKE and is EDITED

[pls know this entire instagram page is 100% FAKE and is EDITED. Except the pic ofc that delicious thing is deathly real]

He grinned at you as he turned to face you, folding his arms on top of the backrest of the couch. "Didn't you read the caption? I was just bored." He blinked his eyes innocently. He knew exactly how much this was pissing you off. But, it was just revenge.

"So you take your shirt off, take a picture and post it so everyone can see you half fucken naked?"

He shrugged innocently, "Yeah, why not?" He grinned at you again and you wanted to slap that smug smile off his fricken face.

"You fucker, I was on a ten minute break when I saw this and then when I had to get back to my meeting I could hardly pay any fucken attention because of you."

"Oops." He retorted, as if he hadn't posted the picture at that time on purpose. "It's not my fault that you find me so distracting."

You felt like your teeth were about to break from how hard you were clenching your jaw. The nerve of this guy.

"Come on, baby, it's just a picture." A coy smirk tugged the corner of his lips. Okay, forget slapping him, now you wanted to kick that stupid expression off of his face.