*MATURE* Chapter 9 - Reconnecting

In a heartbeat, Sasuke had Sakura pinned on his bed. He used one hand to keep her wrists in place above her head. Once again, she was in awe at how perfectly still he held her, she couldn't set herself free even after concentrating her chakra in her fists. His other hand struggled for a bit to get her out of her dress. "Fuck it," he whispered before ripping it off in one motion, "it's my money after all," he smirked.

He looked down at Sakura underneath him, in her matching set of underwear, hair messy, face red, slight hickies forming on her neck. His face inches away from her.

"Tell me you're mine."

Sakura could barely keep herself together. Why had he stopped? She was on another planet, one filled with sensation. He was taking his time with her, kissing gently until suddenly stopping and staring down at her. His request threw her off even more. "I-um,"

"Say it." He brought his lips closer to her, just shy of a kiss - he knew it would drive Sakura crazy. It worked like a charm.

"Fine, yes I am!" she closed her eyes expecting him to continue kissing her. Instead, he put his fingers around her throat, firmly holding her face in place while slightly choking her:

"Say the whole thing."

He knew just what to do. His hand on her neck made her feel things she hadn't even considered possible. She felt her private parts twitch, as she squeezed her legs around Sasuke's waist:

"I-I'm yours..."

*She must really want it* he smirked. *Knowing her, she'd never say these things aloud otherwise...*

He repaid her by finally connecting his lips with hers again, one hand still holding her wrists, and other on her neck. He felt positioned his leg in between hers, lightly pressing down. He knew how to read her body. He knew what she wanted. As much as he wanted to savour each second, his impatience got the best of him.

He moved down from her face and neck to her chest, unbuckling her bra with one hand. He cupped her breast, working his mouth on the other. He could hear Sakura's breath change as he licked, eventually letting out small moans. Knowing how embarrassed she always was to make sounds in bed, he knew he was doing a good job. She started to struggle to free her wrists. *Not quite yet* he thought, strengthening his hold on them.

Not wanting to neglect any part of her body, he kissed his way down to her stomach. She was for sure sensitive. At this point, he freed her wrist, and used both hands to fondle her breasts, while licking her waist. Her moans were getting louder. It drove Sasuke crazy, especially since he was able to tell how much she fought back those moans.

"Have others touched you like this?" he whispered while giving her nipple a light squeeze with his index and middle fingers, fully knowing the answer.

"N-no..." she managed to get out between her loud breaths.

"Have they kissed you like this?" He said more seductively, licking his way down from her belly button to her underwear, his tongue pushing upon her underwear, slightly feeling her lips through the fabric. He then kissed her through the sheer thong.

"Aaah! No!" She squealed.

*Of course not* he thought. *And they won't.*

He slowly pulled down her underwear, leaving it hanging from her ankle. He unbuttoned his shirt, then slowly unzipped his pants, all while looking deep into her green eyes. She looked beautiful, all hot and bothered beneath him. She stared back at him in anticipation, her thighs trembling from sensation and pleasure.

"Are you sure you want this, Sakura?"

*Is he going to make me beg for it?* She nodded aggressively. He just kept looking at her hungrily, wearing only his underwear. She could clearly see his abs and V-lines leading down to a tent in his underwear. That sight gave her the strongest hormonal rush she had experienced,

"Yes I am sure, just fuck me please!" she whimpered.

That sent Sasuke over the edge. Within a second with a little bit of a struggle, he was inside her, which caused her to bury her nails in his back, her head hanging from the side of the bed, letting a scream out looking up at the ceiling.

"Fuck," he grunted, starting to move in and out. He was the biggest she had ever had. The pain was unexpected, overwhelming, and addictive. Her legs were shaking, her stomach tight. She could feel it in her guts, which had her panting, gasping for air.

Sasuke was leaning on his elbows, with Sakura trapped between them. His forehead rested on hers, occasionally landing a kiss on her lips. *She is so wet, so tight* he kept thinking to himself as he felt her tighten herself around his dick with each thrust. He could feel how deep he was reaching inside her.

He picked up the pace, causing Sakura's eyes to widen, and her moans to intensify. "S-sasuke, oh my god..." She kept biting her lip.

"No one's going to fuck you like me, you understand?" His hand back on her neck, squeezing lightly, but noticeably while moving in and out of her steadily. "No one."

She knew that already. No one else had come close to getting her this turned on and this desperate for him. In this passionate moment, she was ready to give up her pride, ethics, values, anything to keep him from stopping. Her eyes widened, as she felt buildup in her stomach, tightening her arms around his neck. "O-oh, keep going please, oh my - "

"Not yet, pretty" he smirked, flipping her over unexpectedly and effortlessly, and throwing her back down on the bed. He then grabbed her throat from behind, pulling her up to press her back against his chest, while thrusting from behind.

"oh FUCK" moaned Sakura,feeling Sasuke lick her ear and neck from behind, while keeping her pressed against him with his hand on her throat. He was hitting all new angles like that. Her legs were getting weaker, her eyes were rolling back, as her breaths turned to pure moans.

He kept his one hand on her throat, while the other squeezed and teased her breast from behind. The feeling of her asscheeks bounding on his groin at each thrust drove him crazy, causing him to bite her neck and shoulders.

"Sasuke! I-I'm going to-"

He felt her muscles pulse around his dick, as her entire body started to shake, collapsing back onto him.

"Good girl," he smirked, gently placing her down on the bed stomach first, as he went faster and rougher.

*I can't hold it any longer...*

"Fuck!" He groaned as he burst inside her, resting his head on her back as his thrusting gradually slowed.

*How can I ever fuck anybody else after this?* His mind wondered.

He pulled out slowly, collapsing right next to Sakura, who seemed to be in pure bliss, basically nonverbal. "No one will fuck you like me," he whispered to her again, planting a final kiss on her forehead until turning her around to spoon her.

"I hate how right you are..." she whispered quietly, before dozing off. It was 4 AM.