*Mature* Bonus Chapter

A month later

Sasuke was walking home from a restaurant with Sakura over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" She giggled, punching his back. "I can walk! My knees are better!"

"Not after I'm done with you tonight."

The dinner date had gone smoothly. They updated each other on the life they lived during the past 10 years. Sakura shared stories from her trainings, drama with Ino, the tensions between Neji and Tenten, as well as Naruto and Hinata.

Sasuke told her stories of team Taka and their recruitment, as well as the bickering between Karin and Suigetsu.

They agreed to write Suigetsu a letter to come to Konoha. Sakura even offered her old apartment to him.

They got home, and Sasuke took her straight to the bedroom, throwing her on the bed.

"Ah, Sasuke, slow down!" Sakura blushed.

"That's what you get for wearing that dress to dinner" he smirked, getting down on bed with her.

She had worn a slick black dress to dinner, causing Sasuke to barely concentrate at times.

The past month had been wonderful. Sasuke and Sakura spent the time catching up on dates, conversations, sex. Sasuke hung out more with his old friends, and spent working hours with Tsunade reforming the Anbu teams.

He spread her legs, and crawled in between them. Her dress was so short that most of her legs were fully exposed. He ran his hands up her calves to her thighs.

"I've been dreaming about this all evening..." He planted gentle kisses on her inner thighs. Her skin was soft, and she slightly twitched at each kiss.

"S-sasuke-" She felt heat rise through her body.

"You don't really need this." He winked up at her from in between her legs as he removed her red silk thong, sliding it down to her ankles.

"Somehow even after dinner I am still so hungry..." He whispered, as he left a trail of kisses all the way to her lips, starting to work his tongue as he spread them with his fingers.

Sakura immediately threw her head back, and grabbed his hair with her hands.

"O-Oh!"

His tongue was moving rhythmically, synced perfectly with her moans. Without warning, he took his middle finger, and slowly inserted it in her entrance, causing her to tighten her grasp on his hair.

"Oh God, Sasuke, I am so close!" Her back arching and thighs tightened around him, starting to squeeze his head. His tongue kept working, as he started to suck gently.

Her loud breaths filled the bedroom, as her body started to convulse on his face. Sakura's face was deep red, and he could feel her pelvic muscles twitching.

She collapsed back onto the bed and loosened her grasp on Sasuke.

"Good girl." He licked his lips, and briefly unbuttoned his shirt - revealing his toned torso.

Still a bit too overwhelmed to speak, she pulled him in for a quick kiss, which turned into a steamy battle of tongues. She playfully nibbled on his bottom lip, as she unexpectedly pushed him down onto the bed, and crawled on top of him.

She looked down on him mischievously,

"I like this view." She quickly took off her dress, and positioned her naked ass right on his bulge. Then, she started to grind on him through his boxers, lowering her lips back onto his as he got harder and harder beneath her.

His one hand reached to squeeze her ass, while the other freed his dick from the constraint of the boxers.

Sakura read the sign, and impatiently lowered herself onto him. Sasuke grunted, and used both his hands to squeeze her upper thighs/buttcheeks. He then used his strength to guide her movement on him while simultaneously thrusting upward from under her.

*Oh my god...* Sakura thought to herself in between her loud moans. *He is in so deep, I can feel him in my guts!* her hand located on her stomach where she could feel him thrusting.

She felt heavenly on him, and he felt her tight walls closing in around his dick with each thrust. More importantly, she looked amazing. Her hair was a hot mess, her face red, eyes rolling back from pleasure.

"I-I- Oh, I- I love y-you.." she moaned in between her sighs, squeezing his shoulder.

Smirking, he pulled out of her, and turned her over without warning.

"A-Aren't you going to say it back?" Sakura mumbled, surprised.

"I will make you feel how much I love you." He put her on all fours, and kissed the middle of her back. Next second, he was deep inside her from behind, causing her to grab the bedsheets with both hands. Her face was buried in the pillow to muffle her screams and moans, which were loud enough to make it through.

Sasuke kept thrusting, as her cheeks were bouncing on his lap. "You feel so great, fuck, you're so wet..." he kept grunting, slapping her ass periodically.

He used his free hand to gather her hair in a ponytail, and pull her up with her back pressed against his chest. His other hand wandered up her stomach to her breasts.

He was now pulsing upward inside her while licking her neck from behind.

"Do you feel how much I love you?"

"Y-yes, oh my god Sasuke, you're so deep in there!!" She bit her lip.

His cadence increased, and he finally felt himself explode inside her while burying his face in her neck.

He then pulled out slowly, and they both fell down on bed next to each other. He spooned her from behind, as she massaged her stomach area that felt very sore thanks to Sasuke.

He smiled, and kissed the top of her head. Life was good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to include one more lemon chapter before ending this series for all you horny bitches! :3