Rennaissance 2/?

Thank you for the warm response to the first chapter. It encouraged me into continuing and it will be more than two parts, apparently. But there's no promises, I am really writing this with the flow, I have no idea where this is going.

I'd like those of you that don't read that one to check out Constantinople's Cherry, it is by far my best written story, where I always know where I am taking things and most importantly, it's EdSer 🥺 - don't let the thick begining with Kiraz as the main storyline driver hold you back.

Thoughts on this one ? (I really don't know what I am writing, almost relating to the memory loss plot writers)

....

Serkan had been waiting for the redhead to come out. He should apologies at least, it would be wrong of him not to. And he had to address and acknowledge this pregnancy issue. If it was real, then it was on him too, it was his responsibility. It would be just wrong to leave a woman pregnant with his child in the blurr.

And if it was his child, Serkan was far from knowing how to be a father, or even if he wanted children at all, but he would be there for them. He would not be another Alptekin, he promised himself that since always.

Selin sighed, she was so bored sitting here for so long. She wondered what they were still doing here. She wanted  to prompt Serkan to leave but didn't want to trigger any reaction.

Serkan watched Melo come out with a sad look at Ceren. "She has calmed down." She let out with a worried frown.

"Tamam, we'll go back to the office and handle work, and her meetings. Tell her to take the day off. And tomorrow too if she needs. Let us know if anything's wrong." Engin told the girls.

"Take care of her." Pyril said to them as they both left, without a look at Serkan.

Selin took the occasion to rise. "I guess we should leave too Serkan, there's so much to do in the office." She prompted.

Serkan looked at her, she was right from a rational point and that was what he vowed himself before coming back, that Art Life would be his only priority, but it didn't feel right to do this, and Serkan Bolat could be hard and rude, but he wasn't unfair.

"Tamam Selin, can I see Eda Hanim before we leave... uh Meltem ?" Serkan addressed the redhead who looked at him puzzled.

"Melo." She corrected sternly.

"Evet, I am sorry, Melo ?" He corrected.

"Just don't distress her again, you heard the doctor." The blond said in between.

"Tamam, miss Başar right ?" Serkan asked, remembering the lawyer cabinet she had mentionned.

"Evet. Ceren Başar." She pressed.

"I'd like a meeting with you, an update about everything from a legan point of view, and my rights." Serkan let out and Ceren nodded, watching him walk and disapear behind the ward.

Ceren stared at a fuming Selin. "I'm getting a coffee Melo." She let out and  Melo followed her.

Selin groaned her frustration aloud, this pregancy was ruining everything. It was bad bad news. Damn that holier than thou Eda with her innocence, she could see she was already winning Serkan's sympathy.

And pregnant with his child ? Selin fumed, despite her advances he hadn't touched her in two months. But ofcourse he screwed Eda Yıldız. She felt vomit rise in her throat at the thought alone. What a whore than woman was, not even using protection apparently.