Renaissance 3/?

Then make sure." Selin felt an idea pop in her mind, an idea that would both hurt Eda so much she wouldn't ever look at Serkan, and if forged with, would paint her as a cheater he wouldn't look twice at, in Serkan's eyes. "Ask her for a paternity test."

Serkan looked at Selin, frowning. 

"What ? You heard the doctor, she's over nine weeks, we can do a paternity test." Selin said logically, thinking logic would always convince Serkan. 

Serkan thought for a minute, it did seem logical, but he had always judged men asking for paternity tests, thinking they were terrible men and people, it was a logical but low move, and he didn't even fully have context to make such an important decision, he held his temples.

"Selin, I am not asking her for anything right now, tamam ? I need some time to understand what's going on and sort out my thoughts. Lütfen." Serkan pressed, frustrated.

"Sevigilim..." Selin held his arm.

"Selin." Serkan warned, removing her arm. "I need space I said, I can't be committed to anyone right now." He pressed and Selin felt anger rise in her chest. 

That damn Eda Yildiz, one single morning and she had already toppled her plans over in a tide, Selin knew she had to get this pregnancy problem solved at all costs to have Eda out of her way, she knew Serkan, his sense of righteousness, responsability and morality nonsense will lead him to fill the role of a father and that meant Eda being always in, or around his life. 

"Take some time to think it out Serkan, you're just confused. I'll call you later." Selin rose, knowing better than to press him right now, she needed an ally in this game, she knew she had Engin, Eda's friends and even Aydan against her right now. 

That old wealthy hag Aydan could have had her favour once, but she seemed way too emotional over that Eda, damn her for always winning everyone's heart, Selin wanted to strangle her. 

Serkan watch Selin leave and inhaled, alone for the first time since this morning, he had an entire year of memories missing, and apparently a fiancee he left at the altar, that was pregnant with his child, if he thought his life could be hellish before, it almost seemed dull next to the disaster this felt like. 

He rose and looked in his closet, frustrated with everything, absolutely nothing was like before, nothing was in order. Not even his house. All his toileteries were gone or old, or expired, and his clothes, even his casual home clothes seemed to have disapeared. 

Great, just great, he couldn't even shower, change and get confortable to collect his thoughts. He wanted to shout and call Seyfi, but something in the eyes of the man, a hurt sparkle as he held an angry Eda by the shoulders leading her out of the property told him he wouldn't be too keen to help him now. 

He sighed. "Tamam Serkan, you don't even have any clothes to wear here!" He snapped in frustration at himself.

He felt a pressure in his head again as images flashed in his mind.

Eda was bent over cartons, in a towel, as he walked fresh from his own shower. "Ah uh - "

"Uh I'm sorry, I didn't knew you were here."

"Melo forgot to bring my clothes. I don't have anything to wear."

"Then let me give you a shirt."

"No no, I'll keep looking."

"Can't find anything you like ?"

"I uh, I'll call Ceren to bring me a dress."

"Alright, I need to change."

"Yes, ofcourse. I'll walk out."

"As you wish."