Chapter 2

After three whole days, both Lucifer and Maze were standing at the balcony looking at the bright blue sky where they were both passing out their time to meet this Professor.

They both were sceptical if she will be able to locate their new location.

At ten'o clock, Jacky their staff boy came into the room informing them about some visitors who wants to meet Mr Lucifer Morningstar.

Both looked at each other and decided to start the show. They both moved down down the stairs and give permission to the security guard to allow them in the pub.

Professor McGonagall walked inside this luxurious building where bar strippers and staff members were cleaning the pub and looked around dumbfounded as she had never seen anything like this. A small bushy haired girl was trailing behind the professor with red face full of embarrassment as she had never visited any place like this in her entire life.

Maze finally saw the dumbfounded expression of Professor and called out "Oh, hello Again professor. Just wondering when you will arrive. It's not that we are totally expecting that you won't be able to find us again at all"

The professor finally replied "We have many ways to locate the person with magical abilities. But it's still a surprise. If you don't mind me asking What is this place?"

"Um, it's a pub obviously" said Maze like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

McGonagall looked like she wanted to ask for further explanation but ignored it "Good Morning, Mr. Morningstar, this is Hermione Granger, you are a few days older than her so I thought I would take you both at the same time."

Oh! I am definitely older than this small girl - Thought Lucifer

Lucifer nodded and introduced himself to the bushy haired girl "Nice to meet you, My name is Lucifer Morningstar." while taking her hand and kissing her knuckles.

The girl was taken off guard, she slightly giggled and introduced herself with a smile "Good to see you too, My name is Hermione, Hermione Granger

The girl was taken off guard, she slightly giggled and introduced herself with a smile "Good to see you too, My name is Hermione, Hermione Granger."

Lucifer just nodded and looked at the woman to do something. McGonagall said "I will be taking both of them to the Diagon alley now".

But suddenly Maze interrupted "Diagon what alley? and why I am not allowed to go with him."

"Don't worry miss Mazikeen, no harm will be done to your ward under my care " said the professor.

Maze said "Oh! It's not him I am worried about" .. but stopped herself and looked towards Lucifer silently pleading him to not kill anyone, unless it couldn't be helped of course.