Ch 61 - Black Lake

Hermione grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the washroom, while Lucifer was rubbing his eyes.

He looked at her awkwardly, when she even stood beside him, closely near the toilet, Lucifer's hands on side of boxers, wanted to take a loo.

“Erm, Hermione... could you... you know?"

“Hm?....Oh! Right! Right, yes... yes I will step out. Don't make me come back in!"

"And why would you need to come in?"

“Ermm...because... j-just because.”

“Don't tell me you want to obse-”

"There he is! There's the Lucifer I know!” Hermione chuckled nervously, eyes looking around at a rapid pace, “I'll just wait out here!”

________

Once he came back out, Hermione for some unknown reason, instantly pulled Lucifer into a ferocious hug.

She breathed in his messed-up hair and kissed his cheek.

Lucifer stared at this bushy-haired girl with a dumbfounded look on his face, not knowing why she was so lively in the morning?

'Did something good happen?' Lucifer felt like he missed a point.

Hermione broke away from the contact and skipped over to the radio sat on top of Seamus' bedside cabinet.

She turned the dial and some slowish Magical music called 'O Children', by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds started to play through the speakers.

She held a hand out to Lucifer.

“Nope,” He put his hands in front of him and backed away, “I'm not feeling at the moment.”

“Colloportus!” Hermione cast on the dormitory door, Lucifer heard a faint click as the lock forced in place. "I'm not asking!”

“Alohomora!" Lucifer unlocked the door again, nodding Hermione to go out.

"Colloportus!"

"Alohomora!"

"Colloportus!"

"Hermione! I'm not doing this... let's just go to the Black Lake,” Lucifer complained, he just really wanted to
sleep in, to which Hermione just ignored him.

She grabbed his hands anyway and wrapped them around her waist.

While doing hers around Lucifer's neck and started to sway by herself.

But he stayed unmoving, “Do I really have to?"

"Yes! Come on... dance with me..." Hermione teased, swinging more and more whilst getting into the song.

Lucifer sighed, shook his head, and reluctantly began to sway with Hermione.

Their eyes connected and locked as they moved in sync from side to side.

She stuck her tongue out as she grabbed one of his hands and spun herself around underneath it.

Lucifer also gave a small chuckle at that, “Your turn!" Hermione smiled, watching as his face slowly turned to lose his drowsy, and giving up on life expression.

He grinned and laughed as Hermione held her hand above his head and spun him around.

They grabbed each other's hands and started doing the Twist, completely out of tune to the playing song, while Hermione even jumping as she did so.

Giggling all the while, she'd cleaned up her schedule of not visiting the library to research.

So, definitely in the mood to enjoy her holiday.