Chapter 34

"You were going to Gringotts, right?" Hermione asked him, just changing the topic slightly, knowing she would definitely be teased, for her earlier comment.

"Yes, every year I need to Re-new my card...a safety measure, that I am the one withdrawing," Lucifer gave a polite reply, as they began trekking back, "So, did the Weasley's seem..."

He paused a moment to look over at them, who only showed neutral faces towards him, "...like, excited to see me or something?"

"No, I don't think Ron has told them... yet," Hermione gave him a weird look, it just meant....not becoming too hopeful. 

"I see...." Over the Summer, Lucifer gave it a long while, and just decided to let his Merlin go wild.

It's going to save him, the curious, and weird looks from other students... because of his different level of magic. 

Besides, if Dumbledore has made this shit up, people are most likely going to believe it.

No more answering random questions, of why Lucifer's magical ability is just so damn superior to other children. 

"Wait, you aren't going to buy Lockhart's defense books, right?!" 

"Uh...no, you told me they are ju-"

"That's good....That's really good!" Hermione nodded her face excitedly, as they got back to the group, "Sorry about that, I haven't seen Lucifer in pers-"

"It's okay, dear...." Jane replied softly, then, stared at the boy, whose left arm is interlocked with her daughter's right one, "How are you doing, Lucifer?" She asked, her eyes sparkling. 

"You don't have to kiss Mum's knuckles...." A voice reached his ears, making a chill go down Lucifer's spine. 

"...I'm well, thank you," he just said politely, not even had to look at Hermione's face, but somehow Lucifer knew she's grinning.

But, he did look at Wendell Granger, who gave him an appreciative nod for following through with what he asked of him.

"Hey, we are here too!"

"Yeah, don't forget us!"

"...It's good to see you as well, Mrs. Weasley, and the others." Lucifer even smiled nicely, while talking.

"....." Molly, "Wonderful to see you as well, dear," but it's obvious, how confused her face looked, eyes glaring at Ron, "I don't believe we've been introduced, but I am Molly Weasely, and this is Arthur Weasley, my husband..."

"Lucifer Morningstar, Hermione's best friend...." Ron muttered in a low voice, when felt holes were being drilled into his brain. 

It also made, Arthur stick his hand out to Lucifer, "Nice to meet you, Ron didn't tell us...." 

"Arthur!"

"...Sorry, I'll remember to give him a talk at the Burrow," Directly being warned by his wife, Arthur not had much choice left, but to correct his speech. 

"???" Ron, now had a look of horror on his face. 

And, Jane also noticed Hermione's body turned quite stiff, from the exact moment Ron, decided to introduce Lucifer, "...best friend...?"