Chapter 37

"Ron!" They heard Arthur yell, "What are you doing? It's too crowded in here, let's go outside."

"Well, well, well - Arthur Weasley." Lucifer heard an older, but still annoying voice. 

He turned and saw where Draco got those unfortunate looks from. 

They even had the same sneer.

"Lucius," Arthur said, nodding coldly.

"Busy time at the Ministry, I hear," Lucius said, "All those raids... I hope they're paying you overtime?"

He reached Ginny's cauldron and extracted, from amid the glossy Lockhart books, a very old, very battered copy of 'A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration.'

"Obviously not," his sneer returned full force as he spoke, "Dear me, what's the use of being a disgrace to the name of Wizard if they don't even pay you well for it?"

Arthur flushed an even darker red than either Ron or Ginny, "We have a very different idea of what disgraces the name of wizard, Malfoy," he said.

"Clearly," Lucius said, his pale eyes straying somewhere. Lucifer followed them and saw that he was looking at Hermione's mum. 

He turned back around and placed his hand over his wand, "The company you keep,Weasley... and I thought  family could sink no lower-"

"Enough!" Lucifer yelled, quite loudly for a Twelve year old, with his wand drawn at unseen speed, aimed right at Lucius Malfoy. 

The whole of the bookstore stopped all they were doing and stared at the scene that they all waited to take place. 

Hermione looked into Lucifer's eyes from the side and saw a dull red, anyone looking at his face could see them as such, but they weren't bright red like last school year when he fought the Manticore and Troll.

His nostrils were flared as he glared right into Lucius'eyes, "A-And who are you?" He asked shakingly from the boy, threatening him with his wand.

But it was really difficult for Lucius to talk, from the outsider's view, someone was choking him to death. 

"Your demise if you don't walk away right now," But, Lucifer was unmoved, his dark tone raising goosebumps of everyone present at the scene.

"That's Morningstar, I was telling you about," Draco said to his father.

"Really? How...," Lucius said, while trying to gasp for more oxygen, before he could say or do anything, a friendly, giant man came over and stopped whatever was going on.

"Alright, that's enough outta yeh. No need to cause a scene more than yeh have," came Hagrid's voice.

But, Lucifer seemed ready to Crucio his ass right there. 

It was a good minute or two before he finally sheathed his wand, "You say another damn thing like that again, and I won't hold back....." 

"F-Father, are you okay?!" he heard Draco's panicked sound, after Malfoy Sr. just didn't move any further. 

Lucius looked down at his son, and briefly muttered, "Not a word to Narcissa," before the Malfoy's disappeared from sight.