⋆19

The auditorium buzzed with excitement as families and friends filled the rows of the seats, eagerly waiting for the commencement ceremony for the graduation class

The auditorium buzzed with excitement as families and friends filled the rows of the seats, eagerly waiting for the commencement ceremony for the graduation class. The students themselves weren't any less eager, filled with excitement for their graduation.

The past year had been a rather interesting period of time for them, not just school and studies but everything in between as well. Jiwon was finally with the people she loved, Jungwon, Niki and all of her friends.

"I can't believe that we are finally graduating!" Sunoo said, jumping around with excitement.

"Calm down, no need to get so excited." Heeseung jokingly said, looking at the younger boy.

"How can I not be excited? Four years in this hell of a place are finally over." Sunoo continued, smiling to himself at the thought of the summer.

"3 months of stay at home, doing nothing and eating ice cream." Sunoo dreamily said, "I don't think I've ever been happier."

"Why would you want to just stay at home the entire summer break?" Miyeon asked him, clearly her idea of a summer break was different from his.

"It's a break, so of course I'm going to laze around and get all the sleep I need. What were you planning to do?"

Miyeon proceeded to tell him her plans for this summer break, "I'm going to our summer house in Spain, explore the place and everything. There are so many fun activities to do there."

"You do you then, I'm going to stay as a couch potato. Just thinking about all the K-dramas that I can complete makes me so happy." Sunoo told her, returning back to his own thoughts.

"You don't get it Sunoo, you know what I will invite you to my summer house over the break. Let you know that there are much more fun things to do other than staying at home all day." Miyeon told him in annoyance.

"No Miyeon, you are the one who doesn't get it. You don't understand the joy of lying on the sofa all day in comfortable clothes with a bag of chips, just binge-watching dramas all day. If anything I'm the one who should bring you to join the summer with me."

Jungwon nudged Jiwon as he witnessed the interaction between Sunoo and Miyeon from afar.

"The two of them have seemed to get pretty close." Jiwon turned around to see what Jungwon was talking about, a smile spreading over her face.

"They started talking after her locker incident and Jake and Milli's dating announcement. I have to say I'm glad that Sunoo was able to move past Milli." she said, looking at the couple, Jake and Milli who were busy getting into their graduation robes.

"Miyeon has changed a lot this past year, and I'm happy she was able to become a better person. I never thought there would come a day when I see Sunoo and Miyeon on talking terms but they seem to have something going on." Jungwon whispered to his girlfriend.