Chapter 3

Sunoo hides his face with his jacket so Heeseung won't bother him at the cafe "ugh...why is he here!" Sunoo groans. "Jay is here?!" Jungwon says as he fixes his hair. "Really Jungwon..you look fine chill out" Niki says as looks to were Heeseung and Jay are.

"Is Sunoo hiding?" Heeseung says almost laughing as he spots Jungwon and looks at Jay "hey your crush is here~" he says as he looks at Jay, but Jay is already looking at him.

Heeseung walks up to the table we're the four are. He gives a smug look to Sunoo. "Hey dimples..do you want to switch seats?" Heeseung says as Jay is still sitting at the booth he was just at "u-uhm sure.." Jungwon says nervously as he walks towards Jay and sits infront of him.

"Sunoo why are you hiding? Your afraid I will embarrass you" I can't with his guy anymore! "I'm not scared..please leave me alone for once!" Sunoo said annoyed. Heeseung stood up and left the store. "Hey! Heeseung I need a ride!" Jay said as Heeseung walked out and sighed.

"Uhm I think you made him upset.." Niki says "but how if he's always bothering me all day!" Sunoo says as he groans "I think he doesn't want to be your enemy anymore Sunoo...to me it seems he wants to get closer to you by the way he talks and approaches you. Your just to dumb to notice" that can't be true he hates me...does he..? Ugh... "I doubt that..." Sunoo says and sighs.

Next day

Sunoo dressed up for school and did his routine as he met up with his friends as they walk to school together. Sunoo notices Heeseung watching him as he gets a shiver down his spine. Why is he looking at me... the bell rings for 1st period as Sunoo goes to his locker to get his items for math class. He was about to close his locker until he saw Heeseung. Ugh what does he want now! "What do you want" Sunoo says sighing. For some reason it looked like Heeseung wanted to say something but he walked away shoving Sunoo with his shoulder. What the hell...

Sunoo walks inside math class already bored as his only friend In his math class is Jake. "I hate math so much I wanna die!" Sunoo groans "same!" Jake groans. "It's too early for his my head hurts" Sunoo complains. Sunoo ended up falling asleep in class 3 times already "Kim Sunoo! This is the 3rd time I have to wake you up! Next time you sleep I'm putting you in detention!" The teacher yelled as Sunoo just rolled his eyes and stayed awake.

PASSING PERIOD

As it's passing period, Sunoo puts his stuff away in the locker getting ready for lunch. Soon the bell rings, so Sunoo finds his friends. Seniors and juniors share the cafeteria as Sunoo spots Heeseung. I hope I don't sit near him or next to him..Sunoo and his friends find a spot and as they were about to sit down Heeseung sits next to Sunoo since it was the only available seat left. Ugh why.... "Why are you here" Sunoo says sighing as Heeseung "relax im not gonna bother you again..." Heeseung says as he looks down at his food Jake notices this and looks at Sunoo who looks annoyed "Sunoo don't be rude remember what I told you at the cafe yesterday.." Jake says as he sighs

Sunoo looks at Heeseung next to him as he's already looking at him. Is he crazy! Sunoo says as for some reason his heart started racing and he began to blush. What's wrong with me today! Sunoo says a he snaps out of it and looks away.

What's gonna happen..?
This took me a while✌️
Don't forget to Vote!
Love you guys, bye!🫶