chapter 6

"Shut up I am okay" Heeseung said as he rolled his eyes of course he rolled his eyes...bitch Sunoo thought as he brushed past Heeseung and rolled his eyes "come on let's go guys!" Jake said as they walk to Jakes house. They are planning to have a sleepover, but Niki can't because has plans all day tomorrow with his busy parents.

They arrive at Jakes house as they plop on the couch exhausted with today. Sunoo sighs as he thought of Heeseung wait why am I...no stop! Sunoo shakes his head trying to get him out of his head. "Are you okay Sunoo..?" Jake said curiously as he nodded. Jungwon was on his phone texting Jay for a while then he puts the phone down and spends time with Sunoo and Jake.

"Hold on guys Jay is FaceTiming me.." Jungwon says as he answers but Heeseung is with him "stop showing my face to the camera or else I will fucking kill you" Heeseung said through the phone, Sunoo popped his head up at the sound of Heeseung's voice, he goes closer to Jungwon as he sits infront of him. Jungwon shifts the phone to face Sunoo as all you can see is Sunoo's glittery fox eyes and clear skin. "Stop! Omg Jungwon! I swear" Sunoo tries to cover the camera with his hand

Heeseung begins to blush at the camera seeing Sunoo but he snaps out of it what the fuck is wrong with me these nowadays...Heeseung thought as he looked away from the camera zoning out. After the call they all played games like Fortnite and Call of Duty Jungwon lost the most...actually he never even won a single game unlike Sunoo and Jake.

Couple hours later it was already time for bed. They all couldn't sleep since they kept chattering and bickering. All you would hear is laughs, giggles, and screams of joy. They eventually fall asleep peacefully but very late..The sun rises up as Jakes loud alarm woke them all up "holy shit turn it off it's so loud!" Jungwon said as he groaned. Sunoo began to cover his ears as Jake immediately turned it off.

School began and they hopped into Jakes car since Jungwon and Sunoo can't drive for shit. They arrive at the school and head inside but got welcomed by Heeseung shoving him with his shoulder making Sunoo trip and fall. Heeseung laughed and walked away with Sunghoon as Sunghoon felt bad.

Ugh...stupid bitch shoved me! I hate him so much! Sunoo got up and went with his friends with an angry-annoyed look on his face. "I saw what happend Sunoo are you alright..? Do you need me to punch Heeseung..?" Jake said as he smiled at Sunoo while saying it "no, no, I'm fine it doesn't even hurt at all" it hurts..

That's it for today what will happen next
don't forget to vote!💕
Love you guys, bye!