Chapter 9

"I'm not scared! I hate you literally.." Sunoo said annoyed so annoying. The group rode all the rides at the theme park. Sadly Sunghoon couldn't come since he has to take care of stuff at home because his parents own a business. After they finished riding the roller coasters they wanted to eat food there but Sunoo didn't. He was sleepy and tired

"I'm tired.." Sunoo said exhausted. "Take him home will you Heeseung..?" Niki said "what! Why me!" Heeseung said annoyed. "Omg just do it!" Jungwon said tired of Heeseung's complaints. Eventually Heeseung entered the car with Sunoo.

The weather was nice and not good since it was foggy outside. "The weather is nice isn't it Heeseung" Sunoo said to break the silence in the car. "The road is slippery, I can't see shit, and yeah I guess the weathers nice." Heeseung said sarcastically.

Sunoo rolled his eyes at his sarcastically sentence. They arrive at the beach house minutes later. They get off to go inside the house, Sunoo enters inside and rushes to the shared room. "I'm sleepy.." Sunoo said as he stretched "I'm pretty sure I know that you said it on our way here?" Heeseung said sarcastically as he turned off the lights to lay down

Sunoo just layed down on the bed after he changed into some pajamas. He then sits up because he feels someone looking at him is he looking at me..? "Uhmm..?" Sunoo said awkwardly as his expression softens the longer they look at eachother. Is my heart beating..? My face is red..? I don't know why but I feel like...Sunoo's mind gets cut off by Heeseung leaning in for a kiss.

Sunoo's eyes widen as he feels Heeseung's lips on his. Sunoo eventually gives in and kisses back. The kiss was a slow and gentle kiss, Sunoo wraps his arms around Heeseung's neck and Heeseung's hold on hand on Sunoos cheek. Sunoo pulls away from the kiss panting for air. What the heck Kim Sunoo you just kissed your bully! Sunoo was shy he looked away "I hate you...why did you do that..?" Sunoo said out of curiosity. 

"I don't know....I just felt like it..." Heeseung said lost in thought as he looked down at Sunoo's lips.
Why did I do that...? I kinda liked it.. Heeseung thought as he layed down next to Sunoo. They faced opposite sides as they slept peacefully.

The next morning they wake up in a position where Sunoo is facing Heeseung's chest and Heeseung is spooning Sunoo. Sunoo and Heeseung's eyes widen as they look at eachother in this state.

They finally kissed y'all! What did you think
Don't forget to vote!
Love you guys, bye!🫶🫶