Chapter 4

Jungwon notices their tension and smirks as Heeseung is staring at Sunoo. Is he staring at me....why is my heart racing...? Sunoo glances at Heeseung and looks away immediately as Heeseung chuckles at his reaction.

Heeseung needed to cut this act out. I can't...why is my heart always racing when I'm around him....Heeseung ignored this feeling and snapped out of it. The bell rung as Heeseung left immediately. "Since when are you and Heeseung close?" Jake said "what?! We are not! We've never been close we hate each other since elementary!" Sunoo said in a serious tone.

"Mhm...okay.." Jake says still not sure I'll just have to find out myself....Heeseung seems suspicious....The bell rings as Sunoo grabs his belongings and heads to English. He's mostly bored in there since his only friends in there are Wonyoung and Beomgyu. "Hey Sunoo! Uhm are you in Heeseung by any chance dating..?" Wonyoung asked. Sunoo sighs "no we're not dating!" He groans annoyed as the bell rings for dismissal.

Sunoo leaves school as he walks with Jake and Jungwon since Niki left home early. Out of no where someone taps Sunoo by the shoulder. It was Heeseung. Ugh...what now.. "what...?" Sunoo said going straight to the point. "Nothing...I just like bothering you...now move out of my way idiot" Heeseung shoved Sunoo with his shoulder as he walked past him.

Oh that bitch....Sunoo rolls his eyes and contains his anger "don't listen to him Sun.." Jungwon says as Jake nods his head. Sunoo walks home, lays on his bed with music in the background, and falls asleep, but he can't because Heeseung is on his mind. What the fuck...get this out of my head! Sunoo's head begins to hurt as he groans.

      Sorry if this was short I made this at 3AM
                   Don't forget to Vote🎀
                   Love you guys, bye💕