Chapter 8

Why ugh! Sunoo grabs his bag and waits for Jakes car. A couple minutes later the car arrives and Sunoo hops on the back seat as Jungwon is next to Sunoo on the left side and Niki is in the front seat. "Okay so where is Jays address so I can pick him up" Jake says to Jungwon "it's on XXXXX street" he says.

Jake arrives at the house as Jay and Heeseung get out of the house and into the car. Jay claims the seat next to Jungwon while Heeseung had to seat next to Sunoo they sat as far apart as the could from eachother. Jake noticed through the rear mirror "Sunoo don't be a baby and sit on the seat right" Jake says.

"Ugh...fine" Sunoo says annoyed as he sat on the seat correctly but Heeseung and Sunoo's legs are touching. The tension is awkward. Soon enough they make it to the beach and found the beach house that Sunoo rented, they entered inside. "Woah it's so pretty!" Jungwon said "time to unpack guys.." Niki said.

"Okay there's a problem there's 4 room and there's 6 of us..." Jake said "what I thought it came with 6 rooms.." Sunoo said defending himself. "Y'all I call dibs on being in a room myself" Niki said as he grabbed his back and entered into a room to unpack.
"Same I don't want to share with anyone" Jake said as he left to a room. "I'll share with Jungwon" Jay said as he hold Jungwons hand and they walked to a room. It was just Sunoo and Heeseung. "Uhm so I guess we have to share a room.." Heeseung said as Sunoo groaned, they walked to room and everyone began to unpack.

A couple minutes later they all go downstairs as discuss on what to do. "I have an idea! Let's go to a theme park I saw one around here." Niki suggested. They all nodded excitedly as they got dressed for it and left the house into the car. Why is Heeseung sitting so close to me...why do I feel my face burning...no stop! Sunoo shakes his head. "Are you alright..?" Heeseung said with a little laugh cute...wait.. what am I thinking Heeseung thought.

They arrive at the theme park and get off as they purchased tickets Heeseung payed for all the tickets since he's the oldest and they were arguing about it who should pay. "Jay come with me to the Ferris wheel!" Jungwon said as he pulled Jay with him hand in hand to the Ferris wheel "okay let's go baby" Jay said.

Meanwhile Jake, Niki, Sunoo, and Heeseung decide to go to the Ring of Fire ride. Sunoo and Niki were a bit nervous as they got on the ride Sunoo was about to sit with Jake until Niki sat next to him. Sunoo had no other choice but to sit next to Heeseung, his heart was beating fast why is my heart beating fast whenever I'm around him..! Do I like him..? No no no! Stop thinking such things he hates me I'm pretty sure he doesn't think of me like that..Sunoo began to shake an bounce his leg by how nervous he is. Heeseung notices this "calm down Sunoo stop being a baby" Heeseung teased him "be quiet, I'm not even scared" Sunoo said defending himself.

Heeseung rolled his eyes and the roller coaster began to turn on Sunoo's heart began racing not because of Heeseung, but because he is scared of this ride. Then the ride begins to start as it goes round and round upside down Sunoo hold onto the handle bars tightly as he began to scream scaredy cat Heeseung thought. The ride began to stop while the people were upside down on the top of the ring Sunoo began to panic as he held Heeseungs hand without realizing this is he holding my hand...Sunoo held it tightly as the ride began to come down and stop.

Sunoo hand was still holding Heeseungs as they got off. Surprisingly Heeseung didn't mind and held his hand back. Sunoo realized this and quickly let go "sorry I got scared.." Sunoo admit "ha! I knew it you were scared!" Heeseung said with a laugh.

That's it for today what will happen next...?
Don't forget to Vote
Love you guys, bye!