Chapter 12

Sunoo and Heeseung headed to where the others were at. "Hey guys!" Sunoo said to the group cute...Heeseung thought. "Why are you so excited?" Niki says curiously. "It's just....Heeseung and I...we like each other and we kissed too." Sunoo said with some pauses, but Heeseung notices this and puts a hand on his shoulder. "You guys like each other?! Heeseung I swear if this is some kind of joke of yours to hurt Sunoo your dead..." Jake says lowly.

"No no, it's not a joke and I won't ever hurt Sunoo ever again. I regret bullying him and making him feel bad..." Heeseung confessed. "If so, then I guess you guys can date, But! I'm keeping an eye on you Heeseung if I see Sunoo crying back to me I'm killing you at this point..." Jake says as he glares at Heeseung. "Jake...ya!" Sunoo says as he smacks Jake arm lightly. Heeseung smiles at Sunoo pouting to Jake.

MINUTES S LATER

they exit the mall and head back to the house. In the middle of the car ride Sunoo feels tired so he lays his head on heeseungs shoulder. Heeseung smiles and pats Sunoo's head and gives a kiss on the forehead. Soon after they arrive home and Heeseung Carrie's Sunoo bridal style to the room as he lays his down on the bed carefully trying not to hurt him. "Good night Sunoo" Heeseung says as turns off the lights and lays next to him spooning him from behind.

NEXT MORNING

Heeseung and Sunoo woke up at the same time. Heeseung kisses Sunoos forehead making him blush. "Your so cute when you blush you know that?" Heeseung said smiling at him making Sunoos face redder than before "S-Stop that..." Sunoo says trying to hide his face. "Don't hide your face..." Heeseung said softly as he removes the blanket covering Sunoo. Heeseung and Sunoo get out of bed. Sunoo takes a shower, brush his teeth, do his skincare, and fixes his hair. Meanwhile Heeseung just takes a shower, brush his teeth, and wash his face and put moisturizer on.

They head downstairs to we're everyone else is at "well, well, well, the lovebirds decided to come down already" Niki said. "We're not dating yet Niki..." Sunoo said softly. "But we could" Heeseung said to Sunoo "what do you mean..?" Sunoo responded. "Sunoo, will you go on date with me?" Heeseung said back. "Of course!" Sunoo said excitedly as he jumps to hug Heeseung. "You guys are so cute with each other I'm jealous.." Niki said sadly. 

Heeseung finds a very cute and fancy place near them and enter inside "it's a cute cafe!" Sunoo said excitedly. Cute...Heeseung thought. "Yeah..." they sit down to find a booth so sit at as a waiter comes by and ask what they want, they look at the menu. "Can I get a strawberry milkshake and a cinnamon roll?" The waiter nods and writes it down "can I just get a watermelon smoothie with a lemon pie?" The waiter nods and writes it down as he leaves.

Heeseung and Sunoo talk and talk until the Waiter comes by and gives them their food. "Yummy!" Sunoo says. Heeseung smiles at the way Sunoo said it. They finish eating their food and Heeseung signs the check to pay and leave the cafe. They walk back home until heeseung stops in his tracks making Sunoo do the same "what happened..?" Sunoo said. "Sunoo, these past couple weeks I've been having a sort of feeling for you and I just can't help it but to tell you right now...Kim Sunoo will you be my boyfriend...?" Heeseung confessed.

Sunoo stood their as he smiled and jumped to hug him. "Yes! Of course!" Sunoo then gets down to kiss Heeseung on the lips. He kisses back until they pull away. They walk back to the house hand-in-hand. They open the door and enter inside "heeseung is my boyfriend now!" Sunoo runs up to tell his friends. "Congrats Sunoo and Heeseung.." Jay says as he hold Jungwons hand. "We have to start packing since we have school tomorrow on Monday we have to go back" Jake says. They nod and start getting their stuff ready and head into the car.