Chapter 5

Sunoo wakes up for school as he groaned not wanting to go, but we had to anyways. He changed, did his skincare, hair, brush his teeth, put on his lip tint, and he was done. He headed off to school alone.

HOURS LATER

Sunoo lives far from school, but he walks since he can't drive and his friends live close. He arrives late like always. I don't want to go in the classroom...Sunoo hesitates to enter as a lot of eyes are on him, he sits downs and listens to the lesson.

The bell rings for lunch as the class immediately gets up and leaves. "Sunoo! Wait up" Jungwon says as Sunoo stops in his tracks to sit with jungwon, jake, and niki. As we sit down Jay sat with Jungwon with his arm around Jungwon. Sunoo, Jake, and Niki's eyes widen at the sudden action. "What! When did this happen!" Sunoo says. "Yesterday..." Jungwon said with a little chuckle "so cute..." Jay said quietly.

The bell rings for passing period as Sunoo was rushing and bumped into Heeseungs chest. "Ow what the fuck!" Sunoo touched his forehead "maybe you should....watch where you going Kim Sunoo! Now get up and stop acting like a little baby" Heeseung said with a laugh "man...don't go to hard on him you've bullied him all your life.." Sunghoon said. "I don't care..." I don't know what I'm feeling from Sunoo but I need to get it out of me..

School ends. He walks with Jungwon and Jake since Niki lives right next to school. Suddenly Heeseung bumped into Sunoo from behind him. "Ow! I almost fell" Sunoo said "oops! Not my fault your so short" Heeseung said with a laugh. Sunoo pouted but Heeseung found it strangely cute for some reason.

What's wrong with me today...my face is burning! "Your face is red are you okay.." Sunoo said curiously..

         That's it for today I have an exam today
                       Don't forget to Vote
                        Love you guys, bye