Chapter 11

Sunoo wanted Heeseungs arm to stay there but he didn't know why. Why am I like this...he's my bully I can't like my bully...now that I think of it he hasn't been rude for a while other than that one time in the car...After the movie finished everyone got up and decided to go to the mall to buy some clothes near by. Jay started the car and drove off. Jung won in the passenger seat, Jake and Niki is the 3rd row back seat and Sunoo and Heeseung in the back seat behind the front seat.

Sunoo and Heeseung were sitting awkwardly "Jay this is a small ass car" Heeseung said annoyed "I have another one but it's at the house it's bigger than this one..chill!" Jay defended himself. "Then why the fuck did you not get that one when we're going on a vacation?!" Heeseung said with a mix of annoyance and confused. "Heeseung calm down! Anger issues for real.." Jay said as he sighed. "Don't tell me to calm dow!-" Heeseung got cut off with Sunoo looking at him pouting a little. "Heeseung calm down please...?" Sunoo said "my head hurts a little."

For some weird reason Heeseung felt calmed down and relaxed "okay..." Heeseung said relaxed. Wait why does he seem so nice now..right now he would be yelling at me. Minutes later they arrive at the mall, they enter inside as a group and see a lot of people looking at them. Sunoo sees a certain store and "oo! I wanna go there!"  Sunoo drags Jungwon and Niki to the store since they both find interest. Meanwhile Jay, Jake, and Heeseung went to a sports store to check out some shoes, but didn't get any.

As they exit from the sports door he sees Sunoo talking to a random stranger and it's a guy. For some reason Heeseung felt mad and didn't like it. Why am I like this!! Do...Do I like Sunoo...? I mean he's cute an all but my heart reaction whenever he's around me..I think I do like Sunoo. Heeseung went up to the man and Sunoo and noticed the man was trying to flirt "Hey..Sunoo" Heeseung said "oh hey he-" Sunoo got cut off "let's go." Heeseung said as Sunoo nodded. Sunoo left and waved at the man goodbye and Heeseung glared at the man. "I don't like when you talk to random guys Sunoo.."

Heeseung blurred out did I just say that out loud! "Huh...? Why do you care..?" Sunoo said confused at Heeseung sighed and dropped in his tracks. He pulled Sunoo to face him. What the... Sunoo thought. "Listen Sunoo whenever I'm around you my heart reacts to you and I've been feeling weird around you lately..I think I like you Sunoo.." Heeseung confessed. Sunoo stayed quiet "it's okay if you-" Heeseung got cut off. "Actually Heeseung I like you to I've been feeling the same things you felt and the time we kissed I felt a type of way what's it called...oh yeah butterfly's in my stomach.." Sunoo confessed.

Heeseung hugged Sunoo and looked in each others eyes and kissed. It was slow and perfect. They pulled away and walked into a bathroom where no one is at. Heeseung immediately kissed Sunoo against the wall and deepened the kiss. Sunoo was moaning through the kiss. Heeseung slipped his tongue in and Sunoo. They explored each others mouths. They pulled away and panted "let's go with the others" Sunoo said. Heeseung nodded.