♡CHAPTER-6♡

Two days passed by just like that and now it was the day when the alliance of Nimra at this side and Jalal on the other hand was going to be fixed. Nimra didn't have food even when her mother forced her to and decided not to talk to anyone for these two days. Jalal also was rarely seen to his family members as he chose not to initiate a conversation with his family members as he didn't like his mother's stern decision which was imposed on him.

But still, they had to agree to what their family had decided even when they weren't ready. Jalal unwillingly had to go, so he drove to the address where the girl's side was awaiting for their arrival.
Zara was shocked looking at the familiar house she had once visited. Jalal also found it weird to stop the car infront of a familiar house.
They stepped out of the car and that familiar house was making Jalal's curiousity to awaken. As he was taking every single step, his curiosity increased and he forgot that he was once sad about this decision. Zara was left with no words after realising who's house it was. Her jaw dropped as she realises that it was her bestie's house.

She stops her mother mid-way and asks her multiple questions and Khadija says that every assumption of Zara was true. Zara asks out of curiosity, "Lekin aapne inhe convince kaise kiya? Aur Bhai ko is baare me kyu nahi bataya ki wo ladki meri dost hai?"

(But how did you convince them? And why didn't you tell brother that the girl is my friend?)

Her mother replied, "Jab wo hamare ghar aai tab mujhe bohot pyaari lagi, boht samjhdaar aur mature ladki hai wo, mujhe Jalal ke liye wo bohot pasand hai, aur baat rahi manaane ki to maine unke Ammi ko tumhare phone se call ki thi, unhone kaha ki wo ladki ke Abba se baat karke batayenge aur jawab haa nikla, aur tumhare Bhai ko kaise bataati? Wo to kuch sunne ke liye hi taiyyar nahi tha!"

(When she came to our house, I loved her very much, she is a very intelligent and mature girl, I like her very much for Jalal, and as far as you're concerned about how I convinced them, I called her mother from your phone, she said that she will let me know after talking to the girl's father and the answer came out as a yes, and how will I tell your brother? He was not at all ready to listen to me even for once!)

Zara jumped in happiness listening to every word her mother was telling her. She started dreaming of her friend as her bhabhi from now on only and decided to tease Jalal. She went towards him and said, "Bhai ye to zulm hai, Ammi aapki zabardasti shaadi karwa rahi hai aap kyu kuch nahi kar rahe hai?"

(Brother, this is oppression, mother is forcing you to get married, why are you not doing anything?)

He replied irritatingly, "Mai mana kardunga ghar jaane ke baad, wo to bas pressure me aakar haa karna pada!"

(I will deny to this proposal after going home, it was just under pressure that I had to say yes!)

"Are you sure aap mana kardenge? Kahi ladki ko dekhkar niyyat na badal jaaye, aur aapki 'na' 'haa' me tabdeel na hojaaye!" She asked teasing him.

(Are you sure, you will deny for the proposal? What if your intention changes after seeing the girl, and your 'no' turns into a 'yes'?)

"Sawal hi paida nahi hota, niyyat saaf hai boss!" He replied to her.

(No question arises, intentions are clear boss!)

They were then welcomed by Nimra's family and he was flabbergasted. He saw familiar faces welcoming him. He was in intense shock and was feeling as if he won at life. His heart was beating rapidly. Zara was just observing the changing expressions of his face.

He greeted everyone and headed towards the hall...he was yearning to see only one face. She was not to be seen anywhere. He then spoke to everyone who were seated in the hall. They were speaking to him with alot of love and happiness.
______________________________________