♡CHAPTER-7♡

The moment she agreed to marry me, I felt like I'm dreaming

The moment she agreed to marry me, I felt like I'm dreaming...I really couldn't process the situation. But, however she was convinced and I felt that I've got the whole world. Now, I didn't desire for anything else. I've got my everything in a single person.

"Hame guroor tha khud pe ki ishq nahi hua hai kisi se...
Wo ek nazar kya mili saare guroor ko chur kardiya usne!"

(I was proud of myself that I had never fell in love with anyone,
That one glance of her stole away all my pride!)

Everyone were busy congratulating each other while my eyes only were in search of one person...the one in whose eyes if I look for once, I'm lost forever, I don't want to take off my eyes once I am looking at her! She's so attractive that's she's driving me crazy from now itself...I really need to learn to be patient!

Now finally, when my eyes landed upon her, I found her already looking at me and as soon as I gazed at her, she quickly averted her gaze. What surprised me was that she literally was smiling! Like legit man she was smiling, but for what? Was she happy? But I assumed that she doesn't feel comfortable then why all this all of a sudden! Whatever it is...she's MINE, Mine to Love, Mine to care, Mine to bear, Mine to Fight, Mine and only mine forever! God I'm so happy!
______________________________________

*2 days later*

Aamir Bhai dropped me to the university and as always I was waiting for Zara to arrive as she would kill me if I would enter the university without her

Aamir Bhai dropped me to the university and as always I was waiting for Zara to arrive as she would kill me if I would enter the university without her...I was waiting for her, standing outside the university gate!

"Suna tha ladke ladkiyo ke nakhre uthaate hai, aur yaha pe Nimra hi Zara ke nakhre uthaati hai, waah Nimra kya kismat paayi hai aapne!
Ya Allah, mere kismat me bhi nakhre uthaane wala likhde, mere wale se umeed to nahi hai mujhe!" I blurted out to myself thinking about Jalal.

(I've heard that boys handle the tantrums of their girls, and here Nimra is handling the tantrums of Zara, wow Nimra, what luck you have got!
Ya Allah, please write down a tantrum handler in my destiny too, I don't have any hopes from my man atleast!)