♡CHAPTER-12♡

Author's POV:

It's been two days since their engagement and today it is their Haldi.

Everyone were busy with their preparations for the ceremony. The bride and the groom in these two days have just discussed about the outfits that they would be wearing for the Haldi.

It was decided that, Jalal would wear a mirror embroidered kurta salwar.

Jalal's outfit

Nimra would be wearing a yellow gown with beautiful stone work done followed by a yellow hijab.

Nimra's outfit

As the Haldi day arrived, they both got ready in their respective decided outfits and both looked stunning.

The venue was decided again and Nimra, as was running short of time, applied henna on her hands from the henna artists and they decided not to put a Mehendi function too as Nimra had already applied henna so there would be no use of it!

Nimra and her family reached to the venue and his family didn't arrived yet! They said they were on their way when her father inquired about them.

After waiting for a good time, they finally reached the venue! Nimra sighed in relief when she saw them coming! She had no idea what kind of thoughts were corrupting her mind.

Now everyone were applying Haldi on both of them one by one. When it all came to an end and the stage was empty, Jalal tried to initiate a conversation and started,

"See!" He said showing his face and his whole body covered with Haldi.

Nimra gave him a confused look and asked, "What?"

"Rang gaya mai aapke rangon me!" He said causing Nimra's cheeks to flush and she was blushing so hard. She immediately averted her gaze and looked downwards.