♡CHAPTER-13♡

The sun rose giving new hopes of living life and today I am not a normal, casual and a usual Nimra Sultan I used to be back then! Today I am completely a different person, a person who is not a single soul anymore! A person who now belongs to some...

The sun rose giving new hopes of living life and today I am not a normal, casual and a usual Nimra Sultan I used to be back then! Today I am completely a different person, a person who is not a single soul anymore! A person who now belongs to someone else, a person who has got new responsibilities to fulfill and a person who is never alone now!

I laid on the bed in the same position closing my eyes for around 15 minutes thinking of my new life. It was a weird feeling! I was beginning a new journey now, not alone but with a companion by my side everytime. I offered Fajr in the morning and again went to sleep, but this time not a deep one, I just took a nap!

I then slowly opened my eyes and as soon as I opened my eyes, I found him sleeping peacefully and one thing that made my eyes widen in shock was that I was placing my hand around his neck and was laying down so close to him, his breaths fanning on my whole face. At that moment I realised that I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even sense all this. I quickly removed my hand which was surrounding his neck and he squeezed his eyebrows maybe in annoyance and I could just admire him.

I got up from the bed and again placed myself in a seating position my hand under my chin, I started admiring him. His long lashes, his beautiful face. He looked etheral.

He looked so annoyed yesterday and somewhere in my heart I know the reason for his annoyance. Maybe he expected many scenarios to take place on our first night and not gonna lie, I too thought about many scenes to recreate. But I couldn't help but just sleep yesterday. It's not because I'm uncomfortable with him or something like that, I just feel shy to do so and do not have the courage because, even if he slept beside me, just slept beside me even with such a safe and proper distance my heart was thumping at an unusual speed. It was beating so rapidly that I felt that it would be the end of me! Just his presence beside me makes me feel so good, making my stomach do a hundred flips together then how can I even recreate those scenes?

I feel so bad for him, his cute face is making me regret my decision of sleeping last night! I thought glaring at him with immense love.

"Ab aap mujhe aise hi dekhti rahengi, to mai uthna hi nahi chahunga!" He voiced out all of a sudden making me freeze at my place. I quickly corrected my position and looked at him, his eyes still closed.

(Now if you continue looking at me in the same way, then I will never ever will to get up!)

"A...aap jaag gaye?" I asked a silly question.

(Y... you're awake?)

"Aapki moujudgi me kon so sakta hai meri jaan?" He asked making me blush hard.

(Who can sleep in your presence, my love?)

I quickly got down the bed and rushed towards the washroom out of embarrassment and heard him laughing out loud making me feel more embarrassed. I hit my forehead for my mad work.
______________________________________