♡CHAPTER-10♡

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧‧₊˚

"M...mujhe nahi karni hai tumse koi baat!" She replied making my heart clench. But I was not letting it go off so easily. I wanted to sort out everything before I make her mine. I wanted to start this new journey with a lot of happiness from both the sides. And for that, I'll go till wherever life wants me to go!

(I...I don't want to talk to you about anything!)

I tried hard not to loose my patience but she just broke the last string of my patience by telling that she doesn't want to talk to me. I was here to finally sort out everything but she wasn't letting me do it calmly at all.

I first removed those filthy hands of that man from her shoulder and warned him not to come close to her from next time.

Then unfortunately, I had to grab her wrist. I did that and made her come along with me till the dressing room. She wiggled in my hold but I grabbed her wrist tight enough that she couldn't come out of my hold.

I got into the room and locked the door. I turned to face her. She was crying now.

"Ye kya badtameezi hai Jalal? Kisi ke saath aise karte hai kya? Tum aisa nahi kar sakte mere saath! Mai raazi hui na aapse shaadi karne ke liye, ye jaan ne ke baad bhi ki...ki aap aapke cousin se pyar karte hai! Meri zindagi barbaad kar rahi hu na mai! Aur kya chahte hai aap...haa? Aur...k...ky-" She couldn't complete her sentence.

(What is this misbehavior Jalal? Do you do something like this with someone? You can't do this to me! I agreed to marry you, even after knowing that...that you love your cousin! You are ruining my life! What else do you want...haa? What e...els-)

Before she could do that, she fell. Not on the ground as I was quick enough to grab her. Now she was in my arms. God! I'll never forgive myself. This is all because of me. Everything is because of me!

I quickly grabbed a jug of water and splashed water on her face. After sometime, she regained consciousness and wiggled trying to get out of my hold.

"Chodo mujhe dur raho mujhse! Bilkul aitebaar nahi karna hai maine tumpe, jhuthe waade karne wale, jhuthe dilaase dene wale! Chale jaao yaha se!" She yelled at me pushing me hard and I let her do it. I let her remove all her pain and anger now.

(Leave me, stay away from me! I don't trust you at all, you who make false promises, give false solace! Go away from here!)

I forwarded her a glass of water to which she accepted as she was out of breath.

"Isme zeher mila kar de dete!" She said and I felt a pang in my heart.

(You would have added poison in it!)

"Agar isme zeher milata, to ye peene wali aap nahi mai hota!" I replied.

(If there was poison in it, it would not be you who would drink it! It would be me instead!)

"Ab aap ye baate na hi kare to behtar hai! Jhuth kaise bol lete ho yaar itna! Maine itna bharosa kiya tumpar aur tumne ye sila diya mujhe badle me? Mai kya-kya nahi soch baithi thi tumhe? Apni zindagi, apni pasand, apna sab kuch! Pagal thi mai! Bohot pagal!" She replied with a sarcastic laugh.

(Now it's better that you don't talk like this! How do you lie so easily dude? I trusted you so much and you did this to me in return? What not did I think of you? My life, my choice, my everything! I was crazy! Very crazy!)

And her words made my eyes widened in shock. I couldn't have done a bigger mistake than this. She was falling for me and I broke her. I broke her, the one who said that he'll find every shattered piece of her heart and join it together and today he himself broke her heart.