♡CHAPTER-9♡

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒♫₊˚.🎧 ✩。📖

Author's POV

"To iska matlab hua ke aapke waade bhi jhuthe the...theek hai mai hi mana kar deti hu is rishte se...aap azaadi se ghum sakte hai!" Nimra replied, trying hard not to cry.

(So this means that your promises were also fake. Alright then, I'll reject this proposal, you roam around freely.)

'Meri jaan, mere waade kabhi jhuthe nahi hote! Mai mar jaunga lekin tumse jhutha waada nahi karunga!' Jalal thought to himself.

(My love, my promises are never fake. I'll die rather than giving fake promises to you!)

"Arey nahi yaar, mere ghar wale bekaar me mujhe shaadi ke liye tang karenge...tum mana na karo...mujhse shaadi karlo, bas mai azaad ho jaaunga!" Jalal tells her.

(Arey no dude! My family will again force me to get married then! You don't reject, you marry me, I'll be free!)

"Maine galti ki tumpar bharosa karke!" She tells now finally bursting out in sobs.

(I made a mistake trusting you!)

She was sobbing so badly and that's when Jalal realised that he messed up. He felt very guilty for what he did.

"I n...never expected that you would do something l...like this to me! You played a good game, you acted so well that I just got into your foolish trap! Thanks for giving me this beautiful gift in return for my trust. Thank you so much! You made my day! Allah Hafiz." She said with a fake laugh, her voice breaking in between because of the pain he had given to her emotionally.

"Nimra...list-" Before he could defend himself the phone was cut!

"Damn it!" He spoke out loud.
Jalal Sikander tried to call her, but she switched off her phone now!

He now realised what rubbish he told her and she was hurt. She was hurt till the depth of her heart. And who was the reason for it? Him. He hated himself for making her cry. He had to be the last person to give a reason for tears in her eyes.

The day went away like that. In the mean time, Jalal tried calling Nimra from Zara's phone in a hope that she would answer her friend's call atleast but there was no response. Now he couldn't call her family too, if he would call them, he had no clarification on why she was crying.
He didn't realise that his little fun would create such a huge scandal.
______________________________________

It was the next day! I couldn't sleep for the whole night as I was just finding ways of how I could approach her and apologise to her

I went to drop Zara to the university. But everyone knows that I'm more desperate to see her. I went to the university, came out of the car and saw her waiting outside for Zara.