Chapter 1 - Jason Would Love This

Percy took in his surroundings realizing his in a train station. Kind of like New York Subways but cleaner and people talking had funny accents. Then he saw that Hercate was still with him.

"I guess I don't even have a choice now if I want to be here. Where the heck are we anyway?" Percy asked annoyed

"London" Hercate said calmly "now listen carefully and don't interrupt me, I'm only saying this once. We are now back in time in 1991, you are now 11 years old." "You see that boy over there with the black hair?"

"Yes," said Percy looking at the boy who looked similar to him now.

"That is Harry Potter he is the one that needs to be protected and become friends with," said Hercate 

"Oh friends I'm great at that"

"What did I say about interrupting me"

"Oh yes my bad I'm sooo very sorry," Percy said sarcastically Hercate looked at him while shaking her head.

Hercate snapped her fingers and a cart appeared with books and a suitcase "This is going to be all u need during your stay at Hogwarts." It took all of Percy's willpower not to comment on the name. "And last you will need this" She reached into her pocket and pulled out a stick.

"This will be your wand it is how you will perform your magic. It is made of Alder Wood, a unique core of Phoenix Feather and Coral, Swishy, and 12 inches in length." Hecate said while still looking at the wand in curiosity. She handed him the wand

Percy took the wand from her when he grasped it and felt a powerful ocean breeze sweep by, feeling up with the same strength when in salt water himself.

"Woah it feels good I feel more powered" Percy described the feeling he got which was gone now.

"Yes the blood from father will enhance your magic, water magic will be your strong suit. A two-wielded core is very rare, the Phoenix Feather and Coral is a strange combination." Hecate said "Very well this is where I leave you. Good luck Percy Jackson," Hecate said, Percy looked away as the goddess did her thing. He wondered what mortals saw when she flashed away.

Percy took in his new body, he was a lot smaller and skinnier, and his growth spurt hadn't kicked in yet, hoping that him being smaller wouldn't be a big problem later on.

Looking for the boy that Hecate pointed out, scanning the station he couldn't find the boy. Where did that boy go? Percy wondered to himself

He started to wander around with his cart, why didn't Hecate tell him anything useful like how the heck you find a boy that vanished? He needed Annabeth she would know what to do. He was already lost in 5 minutes without her.

"Come on our kids need us" Percy heard a woman

"I know did you see the boy that needed our help it was Harry Potter, I can't believe it was Harry Potter" the husband replied. Percy immediately pushed his cart over to them seeing as these two knew where he went.

"excuse me," Percy asked the two "Do you know how to get to Hogwarts?" he asked remembering that's the funny name Hecate told him.

"Oh yes come here you sweet thing, we just helped someone just like you on their first time." said the nice lady. "You need to walk through the barrier to get to the platform, don't be scared that you will crash that is very important, go on will come right after you."

"Um ok," Percy said considering if the two were monsters messing with him. He decided against it they didn't fit the monster build.

Percy saw the brick wall they were speaking about, he stared at the bricks which looked like they would hurt. He broke into a jog in a straight line to the barrier 20 feet, 10 feet, 5 feet he closed his eyes and thought about how Jason would love this, then Percy hit no went through the wall it was like magic, well it was magic.

He opened his eyes and saw groups of people catering away and the sound of owls. Owls wow Annabeth is really missing out, he prayed to Athena that the owls wouldn't attack him like the ones back home.

He first noticed the gold and scarlet train waiting for the kids. It touted its horn and all the kids and parents when went in a frenzy to get on the train. Thinking it would be awful to miss the train. But he wanted to tell the redhead couple thank you. Percy looked behind him and saw a gold arch that had something written on it. It looked like Perform Nigh Tree Quotes uhh dyslexia is so annoying. He saw the mother and father who helped him walk through the arch, he nodded and shouted over the people "thank you" to them, and walked away not looking back at them.

———————————————————
First ever authors note and I want to thank @AnonymousChase for voting and commenting on the story.
I know the story it is a bit boring right now but it will get better later on, I hope.