Thursday

NOTICE: This and some further diary entries may contain a bit of course language

Dear diary,
There is something I need to tell you, right now I am not in Michael's house writing this entry. Today all my worst nightmares came true. I was captured by the police they found me I don't know how but they found me. I know it was not Michael's dad because he loved me he even said so. Who would of, dobbed me in to the police, what kind of evil person would have done this. Obviously someone who is not fond of me. Omg it was probably Belinda and Ella what dumb bitches, stupid little shits. I hate them WHY WHY WHY, first they hurt my Michael and now they turn me into the cops I wish I never met them I wish. Well it was a very unpleasant day for me. Michael and I were sleeping in the same bed. (Don't worry nothing happened) his armed wrapped around my body. Him and I were awaken to a SMASH sound. He quickly jumped out of bed to check what was happening. I remember as he ran out the room, I was afraid I'd never see him again, I let out a little tear. Then I heard a scream and people shouting, get away!, get lost!. Michael then ran back in the room, he hugged me tight and whispered in my ear. He said' hide if you can they are here to get you.' I ran to the closet and hid in there. Michael then ran back downstairs. All I remember was seeing Michael's clothes, before I was drugged by the police to make me sleep. They then took me here. Luckily it is not my parents house, they put me in an orphanage. Great isn't that nice. It's sleep time now.

Wish me luck, I hope Michael saves me, I doubt it though he will try but to no avail. Bye diary