Friday

Dear diary,
Since this is my last page I will let Michael write in it too.

Fantasia's day:
OH NO this is your last page, I'm going to write to the max on this page. Today at school, Michael and hung at together at recess and lunch, the 'cool' group stopped trying to steal Michael away ever since he declined Penelope's invitation. It was the best school day ever and guess what!? Michael and I found, while we were walking to class, a girl sitting down reading a book all by her self. We decided to get to know her, she wore black glasses and had short blonde hair. She said no one liked her so she is now our best friend. Her name is Sarah McDermott, she always wears a plaid skirt with a white blouse that is tucked in to her skirt. We call ourselves the three musketeers :). Michael and I head home after school ended, to find an orange maine coon cat sitting on our mailbox. It was meowing and meowing, and had no collar, it started to rain, so we let it inside. We now call it Ginger-biscuit. Well this is farewell dorm me Fantasia who is still 15, my birthday is in another 8 months, I hope I get another diary for my birthday!! Bye diary thanks you so much for the great times I will keep you, forever and ever. Farewell and good night.

Michael's day:
Fantasia said this was the last page so I asked her if I could write in it, well you, the diary, whatever. I have never written a diary entry before, so yeah. So today I woke up, and had some breakfast with Fantasia, it was some French toast yum. When we got to school, my so called friends did not try and take me with them because I said no to the invitation from Penelope, 'an adult party to the MAX' what the hell, is that supposed to mean, so Fantasia and I had the whole school day to ourselves. We went home and found a cat that was orange on our mailbox, I did not particularly like it but it started to rain and Fantasia wanted to keep it so I'm like yeah. So bye diary, I guess bye. That sucked I can't even write inva diary properly, well bye, and don't tell Fantasia but there is a 66% chance I will give her a new diary on her birthday. Bye.

Bye diary love you,
Love Fantasia and Michael xoxoxo

Not in diary's point of view anymore:
Michael then just realised that, Fantasia was going to read the diary and find out about Michael getting her a new diary. "I love you Michael." Fantasia said as she locked her diary and placed it on the top shelf. "Phew." Michael whispered to himself, she was not going to read it. "Yes I love you too." Michael replied as they huddled together and fell asleep, with Ginger-biscuit and the end of the bed all curled up.

The end ❥