Wednesday

Dear diary,
Today at school, as Michael made new friends and I did not. I was alone again. Then I saw Michael walking past with his new group of friends. I felt so betrayed. Anyway his friend group was the "cool" group, the ones that always have girlfriends and boyfriends, the ones that mess up in class. Michael and his group came over to me, I thought they were going to ask me to hang out with them, I was happy for a second, then Michael came out, held my hand and said these exact words, "I have found a better, prettier girl than you, that's why I am dumping you!" Then he turned around and kissed a girl named Penelope on the lips, tongue and all, his hands going up and down her body and vice versa. Then he said "this is my new girlfriend, prettier and sexier than you." They all stuck the rude finger up at me, took my book and ripped all the pages. Why? Why? Why? And walked away laughing. I thought he loved me, he said we will never be separated.

Then I was woken up to Michael's hand tapping on my shoulder. Ahh what a relief it was just a dream. I told Michael on the way to school about my dream, he said he would never do anything like that to me. Lucky. We had a normal day at school me being alone again.

Bye diary see you tomorrow.