Wednesday

Dear diary,
Hi diary, MY LIFE IS SO WONDERFUL RIGHT NOW, Michael loves me, and I love him 😊😊 , I have not seen my dumb ex-friends since the incident where they were hurting Michael and the police have given up hope in finding me. I have no idea how my life could get any better. Today, Our family (from now on I will refer to Michael's family as mine), we went to the lake just down the road. The water glistened in the sunlight, the birds were chirping it was beautiful. My family set a picnic blanket out and some fishing rods. Michael kept on staring at me for the first 15mins of our trip , it was a bit creepy, but hey, he is so cute, he is the first boyfriend I have ever had. And hopefully the last. 👰👌 As dad was barbecuing some meat, Michael snatched my arm and pulled me into the forest. I felt a bit scared at first but then I felt that I could trust him. We then sat under an oak tree, and he explained how the trees form sap, and what sap is used for. It was a bit weird when he introduced me to the topic but it's an interesting process. After that he named all the types of birds he could see, there were a lot of birds, but I just did not focus on what he was he was saying instead I looked into his beautiful, blue eyes and his brown shining hair flowing in the wind. He noticed I was not paying attention. So he the snatched my arm and literally dragged me to another place, it was another lake. But this lake was better than the other lake where we set up our picnic. We just stood infront of the lake for 5mins in silence. Michael had a weird look on his face like he was up to something. He then jumped in the lake and pulled me in with him. We laughed so much it was so.....so, romantic. ❤️❤️ The rest of the night we just told ghost stories and then went back home.

Bye diary see you tomorrow.