Friday

Dear diary,
Today is the last day of school, I am soo excited. I can't wait to sleep in on those cold winter days! But here's the problem, my friends. Today at school my friends and I saw Michael standing in the corner alone reading a book titled, love is what it is. My friends started laughing and ran over to him and threw his book on the ground and said he was 'girly'. He started crying which gave my friends more power. I had no idea what to do, I just stood there thinking of what to do. I could of helped Michael but risk not having any friends. Or I could of helped my friends, beat up Michael and risk losing Michael and having absolutely no chance in being his friend again. But I chose neither, instead I ran away like a chicken not helping anyone. I deeply regret my decision, and I should have never ever let someone be bullied like that again. When the bell went for the school to end, I quickly ran to find Michael, my friends they were bullies and I should have known a long time ago. I needed to apologise as soon as possible. Then I thought about that note I got saying 'don't believe the others' . He was trying to tell me not to believe them , he was not a psycho killer, that day he was carrying roses, not a knife he was chasing me to give the flowers to me. I never found Michael. But luckily I know where he lives.

Bye diary see you tomorrow.