Tuesday

Dear diary,
Oh my god I am so tired, Michael's family wake up so early, I went to bed at 11:00pm, I actually fell asleep at 12:30am, and they wake up at 5:00am!! That's only about 4hrs and 30mins sleep for me and a person that's my age, I'm 15 if you did not know, I'm supposed to be getting at least 10 HOURS, it's bananas 🍌. Well it's better than I where used to live with my parents, I know this sounds harsh, but I never EVER want to see them again. At breakfast, Michael's family has really nice food, we had the choice of French toast, ice cream, toast with jam, an apple and banana salad or a CHEESECAKE. Pretty cool huh? After breakfast I decided to consult Michael. He still hides his face from me. When I went into his room, he was sobbing again, something must be going on. When I asked him what was wrong he finally answered by turning his face around. I cried I cried so badly, he cried so badly with me. His face, his face was horrifying, it had a huge cut that went from his eyebrow, through his eye right down to his upper lip. One of his pupils were white and his teeth, some of them were missing. I cried so badly, we cried together arm in arm we hugged and cried. I asked him who did this to you he said, it was Ella and Belinda. When he mentioned their names, I just wanted to kill them so much. What stupid bullies, I HATE THEM SOOOOOO MUCH 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡. For the rest of the night we talked and we are now the best of friends, maybe even more than friends😏😉😉.

Bye diary see you tomorrow.