Tuesday

Dear diary,
Back to school, yep, we were enrolled at a school, Melbourne high school. We looked so different for the others THEY HAD UNIFORMS. Everyone stared at us, they wore a plaid red skirt and a blue suit jacket with a red tie. The boys wore the same just that instead of a skirt and being plaid, they wore long red pants. The staff members brung us to a place in the office were you could buy and borrow uniforms. The uniforms cost a fortune so we just borrowed them for now. After pitting them on Michael and I looked at each other. We laughed because of how weird we looked. We then went to class. We were introduced in front of our new class, all of the girls and boys looked really good and they were so welcoming, bullying is a big problem back in America I hope Australia does not have the same problem. At recess time, we made friends so quickly, well Michael did. The other boys in our class snatched Michael away to hang out with them. I was alone. Why did they not like me? I just sat in a corner, and read a book. I would of written in you, diary, but they maybe would tease me or something all well, that's life. Well the bell rang and Michael and I went home, we caught a bus.

Bye diary see you tomorrow