Genin Days (6): The Final Encounter

"Sarah-chan, where were you at last night?" Naruto said as he watched his female teammate brush out her hair.

"I went out to go train," Sarah lied.

Naruto didn't need to know what she was actually doing last night. Nobody did; they would be repulsed if they found out she deliberately broke into Gatos warehouse and killed some of his men (and possibly stole some illegal documents as well but that's not exactly important enough to mention). If Sarah were to add onto the fact that she engaged in combat with Zabuza's right hand man and talked with the missing nin himself, she's sure that'll guarantee her a demotion - or maybe a one way trip to a TNI torture chamber. The possibilities are endless.

"Train? Why would you go out and train in the middle of the night?" Naruto asked her.

Sarah tied her hitai-ate behind her head as she pushed her bangs back out of her face, "We're going up against two enemy ninjas and Sensei isn't exactly focused on training me."

"Well Kaka-sensei's busy trying to get me and the Teme on your level. You're just so strong and smart, not to mention you already know the basic Genin stuff. Me and Sasuke just want to fight alongside you as equals," Naruto explained before whispering something into Sarah's ear, "By the way, could you teach me that one trick you pulled on Zabuza?"

Sarah rolled her eyes, "As if. You would probably use that to pull more pranks on the village."

Naruto grinned, "You know me too well, Sarah-chan."

"Alright, I'll show you when we get back. In return I expect you to help me burn that fucking porn book our sensei loves to read," Sarah said as she got up off the ground.

"Sounds like a plan!" Naruto responded.

- Genin Days (6): The Final Encounter -

"You're almost all better," Haku said as he watched Zabuza crush an apple with his bare hand.

"Tch, I'm still not strong enough to go up against the Copy Ninja just yet," Zabuza looked to the side of the room, "But we don't got much of a choice. It's either kill those brats now or not get paid."

Haku nodded.

"Let's go, Haku," Zabuza said.

"Alright," Haku responded.

- Genin Days (6): The Final Encounter -

The group quickly rushed off and were met with the injured bodies of the bridge builders. Sarah quickly got to work in healing all of the major wounds, meticulously sealing the gashes up with her mana.

"What happened?" Tazuna said as he held one of his employees bodies in his arms.

"A monster..." the man responded.

Suddenly the group was surrounded by a thick layer of mist. Sarah quickly finished healing one of the men and went back towards her group, pulling out a kunai from her bag.

"Long time no see Kakashi. I see you're still with those brats. Poor kid is shaking out of fear, I almost feel bad for him."

The mist disapperated, revealing numerous clones of Zabuza. Sarah glanced over at her teammates. She was waiting for a signal of some kind - preferable a verbal que but anything will work.

Sasuke smirked, "I'm shaking from excitement."

Sarah deadpanned, "What a cheesy thing to say."