Chuunin Exams (2): Preliminaries

Sasuke and Sarah made their way down the streets of Konoha towards the library. With a solid plan in mind, Sasuke henged himself into Kakashi and walked inside the building. Sarah used this as a prime opportunity to test out her new seal, promptly holding her breath and attaching it onto her chest. Her body turned invisible as she snuck inside behind Sasuke.

The librarian greeted 'Kakashi' as he entered the building. 'Kakashi' responded to her as he made his way up towards the restricted area of the library, Sarah in-towe behind him. Sasuke dropped his henge as he made sure nobody was there to see them. Sarah released her seal and started gasping for air.

"I am NEVER doing that again!" Sarah said in a raspy voice.

"Well at least we know that it works now," Sasuke pointed out, "That'll be useful if sensei decides to sign us up for the exams, which we already know he's going to do."

"True.." Sarah looked around the library for some books on advanced medical ninjutsu.

She grabbed a few books that caught her eye, one in particular being written by Tsunade Senju herself; The Byakugou no Yin seal and its properties. Sarah was familiar with Tsunades works since she is the most powerful medical ninja and kuonichi in the world. Hell she practically pioneered the whole medical field! She was her idol, the person she aspired to be like in this world.

Sarah also made sure to grab some more books and scrolls on different types of sealing. She figured Naruto would make more use of these than herself. To finish it off, Sarah grabbed a few books on Wind Release (cause if Naruto was to become Hokage then he would need to learn all the jutsus he can).

Sasuke came towards her with a few scrolls on lightning release and fire release. He already has scrolls regarding the sharingan and its properties hidden in his bedroom, but none on more advanced jutsus.

The two began stuffing the books and scrolls into Sarah's bigger one. Once they were done Sasuke henge himself back into Kakashi and Sarah stuck another invisibility seal on her. They quickly made it out of the library and rushed back towards the estate, excited to began learning.

- Chuunin Exams (2): Preliminaries -

     Kakashi was not amused to find out his two students snuck into the library and smuggled out dozens of Jounin level books and scrolls. He thought Naruto would be the only one he had to worry about, but apparently his sneakiness rubbed off on his two teammates (Sasuke more than Sarah since Kakashi already knows his female student was sneakier than a snake). After a quick verbal reprimand, Kakashi gathered his students and held out three slips of paper.

     "I've nominated you three for the Chuunin exams."

     Sarah grinned as she gestured over for Sasuke to hand her over some yen, "Called it."

     Sasuke rolled his eyes, "Hn."

     "Hell yeah!" Naruto exclaimed as he took the sheet of paper from Kakashi's hand, "It's about damn time we do something exciting around here!"

     "Now Naruto, you have to ask your teammates on rather or not they wish to participate in the exams." Kakashi looked over at Sasuke and Sarah.

     Sarah shrugged, "Eh, why not."

     "Fine with me," Sasuke responded.

     "Great! Just turn those slips in at room 301 by 4pm tomorrow," Kakashi instructed before shunshinning himself away.

     "Hihihihi! Chuunin exams! Chuunin exams!" Naruto chanted as he ran around in a circle with the paper in his hands, "There's sure to be a lot of strong guys in the exams! I'll make sure to beat them all and then maybe gramps will promote me to Hokage! Believe it!"