The Ending

Epilogue

Peter's POV:

Wade comes over almost everyday, and the best thing is that everyone loves him! Wade and I have been in a successful relationship for almost two years now and everything is coming up perfect! He isn't as insecure about himself anymore, he hangs out around the tower with just a t-shirt and jeans, I'm super proud of him for that. He's gotten so much better that we even go out in public together. As Spideypool or ourselves, doesn't matter to us. After I got fixed we went and saw Inside Out, I love Disney Pixar.

Loki is back in Asgard for good this time plus Dad and Bruce are working on a cure for Harry. Soon I'll have my friend back. But right now at this very moment, what are we up to? We just got back to the tower from my end-of-the-year ceremony. I barely made it on time due to protecting the city and junk. After we're done here, all of the Avengers (plus me and Wade) are going on a cruise in the Caribbean, for two weeks!!! And guess what? We're taking a public plane!!! Due to the quinjet being destroyed by Loki, and Dad's pilot to the private jet had other business to take care of. But this is going to be great! Wade's freaking out because you're not allowed to wear your suit on board, so he has to go in as Wade Wilson.

"Hey! Earth to my fave web head!" Wade waved his hand in front of my face.

"Sorry I was just.... Thinking." I smiled at him.

"What's my baby boy thinking about?" He put his head on my shoulder.

"Everything that's happened in the past few weeks."

"I assume you're talking about being six." I nodded. "Well what is there to think about?"

"You could've lived forever, experienced and seen things no one here is going to see."

"That means nothing to me if it's not with you." He held my hand and pulled me in closer. "Peter Benjamin Rogers-Stark. I'm in love with you. I realized that when I thought I was never going to speak with you again. Or hear your nice soothing voice. You're perfect in every single way from how you smile to the way you dress. Nothing is even close to how much you mean to me." Clint coughed and I blushed. We were still in the limo waiting to be dropped off at the airport. "YOU WISH LAUREN LOVED YOU THIS MUCH!!!!"

We all belted out laughing. Clint looked down and blushed. "So is this what you would call a happy ending?"

"Yeah. I guess so." The limo stopped and I put my hand on the handle. "Wait, what if I can't do this. What if I get too much attention what if-"

"Just shut up." I kissed his mouth and pulled back quickly.

"That works too." I opened up the car door and the press took many pictures of us. I held Wade's hand the entire time. Here begins the next chapter of our lives. Let's go.