Chapter Eleven

Wade's POV:

We have to get out of here! Why thanks Sherlock! Shut up, we have to get down from here! But how? Steve, Clint, and Natasha cane running into the living room. I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Hit one in the head as hard as you can, maybe they'll forget about Loki! How'd you come up with that? We watched Marvel's The Avengers last night. I'm not gonna ask... "CLINTTTT!!!" I shouted. All of them turned their heads at me. Us. WHATEVER!!!

"What do you want prisoner?" Yes, we're the prisoner.

"I need to tell you something." I whispered.

"We're not falling for your little tricks Deadpool." DANG IT!

"Fine, then I won't tell you where Tony keeps the weapons..." Pooly! No Wade don't-

"You know where Tony keeps the weapons?" Nat asked.

"Yeah I do! I'm fucking Deadpool! I'll tell you, but it's a huge secret, I don't want Mr. Billionaire finding out I told you." Clint walked closer to me.

"Where?" He asked.

"Just a bit closer, I don't want him to wake up." I said motioning towards Tony's unconscious body. Wait, that's what we're doing? Slaves sure are stupid! "Up your ass." I whispered.

"What?" He took three steps closer. With all of my strength, I knocked him in the side of the head. He flew back and landed relatively close to Tony. Ding Dong the witch is dead! Steve would have gotten that reference...

"Clint!" I shouted once more. He slowly stood up, blood trickled down the side of his face. Maybe we kicked him a bit too hard...

"Deadpool?" He spat out. Nat and Steve ran over towards us.

"Hurry up and get me down!" I flailed my arms and legs. He grabbed my foot and pulled. Nat slapped him across the face, he slid under her feet and knocked her down. I couldn't help but giggle. He yanked me down in one hard swoop, and I was on the ground.

"GO GET HIM DEADPOOL!!!" Nat and Steve surrounded him, and be fought back good, but not good enough.

"I'll come back for you Clint!" I began running towards Pete's room. There was a carving on the wall that read: 'If you want your precious boy, come and get him.' Fuck.