Chapter 9 ⭑

I'm back!!!
As I said before I'm taking the story to a different direction, some things from the previous chapters will be sort of ignored so if there's something specific that I don't address in the next chapters that you want me to just comment and I'll add it!
As always, hope you like it!
⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑

Y/N pov

Around 8 am I opened my eyes after the smell of pancakes and strawberry came from the kitchen so, as one should, I followed the smell seeing Olivia making strawberry jam from scratch and pancakes for our breakfast. She looks up at me smiling and says "Good morning!! I missed seeing your face around here you know... But PLEASE get your fucking phone, someone has been texting you all morning."

I laugh grabbing my phone and rolling my eyes "Good morning to you two dickhead!" she makes an angry face and asks me "Who the fuck is texting you at 8 a.m. on the weekend?" I check my phone seeing 16 missed calls from Ashley, 70 texts from her and some friends asking me where I was and 5 texts from Billie.

Billie🕷️
Good morning!!
I think you might still be asleep, sorry if I woke you up.
Are you busy today?
Maybe we could do something together later.
If you want to...

"It was Ashley, some random people and Billie..." Olivia looked at me with a big smile "Billie huh? I think someone likes you... Also why they fuck are you talking to Ashley? We talked about her last night, she just wants your attention and to separate you from Billie so she can have you all to herself."

We talked about the hole Ashley thing last night "Dude I didn't even answer her, she just texted me a thousand times, I was supposed to meet her so we could go to this party... I mean she definitely knows where to get fucked up whenever I needed to so I obviously turned to her, literally as I told you last night."

Olivia said "Oh okay but just don't answer her, or block this bitch or something." She seemed a little annoyed and kind of worried about me staying in contact with Ashley, I understand her point. "What Billie wanted with you so early?" I blushed looking away "Hm... She was asking of I was busy today, but I'll tell her I already have plans with you today." "NO!" Olivia screamed. "You're going out with her even if I have to kick you out of my house." I laughed at her desperate reaction and picked up my phone once again to text Billie. "Okay, I'll go out with her but after breakfast, it smells SO GOOOD!!!" Olivia smiled at me.

Billie🕷️
Good morning!!
I think you might still be asleep, sorry if I woke you up.
Are you busy today?
Maybe we could do something together later.
If you want to...

Yn
Good morning, B
You didn't woke me up, you're fine hahah
I'm having breakfast with Liv but after that I'm all yours..

I could feel my entire face getting warm after the message I just sent. To my surprise Billie responded immediately.

Billie🕷️
Awesome 😏
Can I pick you up at 11 so we can grab lunch and walk with our dogs and you come over to my house after that?

Yn
Yeah, that sounds amazing actually
I definitely have to spend some time with my dogs, I miss them SO much

Billie🕷️
You're so sweet 🥺
It's a date! See you in 3 hours, babyy!!

"I think I have a date" I said quietly looking at my phone. "FINALLY!!!! I HAVE TO CALL CONAN." Olivia said rushing to get her phone and call Conan and in a matter of minutes both of them were in front of me eating pancakes and asking where Billie was taking me and what I would wear.