Chapter 11⭑

hi, babies

!! there's +18 content in this chapter !!

as always hope you like it!
R
⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑

                      — Two days later —

Yesterday Billie started a small tour in Europe. After we spent the night together she had a lot to do for tour and so did I since we are working together now. But this particular tour I'm not going with her, I'll be "working from home". 

The day after our sleepover Olivia and Conan came to my house to help me clean up and get everything in order so I could start working. They also helped me with the scars and it was feeling much better and healing properly now.

It was weird not having Billie around even though we were only together for about 24 hours, it felt like we knew each other for years and years. Also the fact that the day she left for tour she spent the entire morning teasing me just because she knew we wouldn't be able to do anything. Bitch.

We kept texting each other every chance we got, she was in the middle of an internet and since I finished my work for the day I decided to surprise her just with a little revenge since she liked teasing me so much.

She was doing an interview and I was watching it on my living room. This woman is so fucking hot! I grabbed my phone sending her a mirror pic of me in her shirt and lingerie.

Yn
Hiii, B!
Can you believe that I miss you so much that I had to put on the shirt you left with me?
📷

I sat on the couch and started watching her again, the interview was live so I could see the second she picked up her phone and smiled at the notification. After a couple of seconds I watched as she moved in her chair and grabbed her pants in the hottest fucking way possible.

 After a couple of seconds I watched as she moved in her chair and grabbed her pants in the hottest fucking way possible

Baby🕷️
What a good girl you are.
Ur so hot baby.
Take your shirt off for me now.

I watched as she put her phone down and tried paying attention while there were people asking her a bunch of questions. She obviously couldn't but I saw she was trying really hard. So I decided to make it even harder for her.

Yn
📷
- Here you go Daddy.
- It's all yours🩷

Billie was answering a question when my notification popped on her screen, she tried to discreetly open my message. But she definitely wasn't expecting a picture that only showed half of my face, a blunt in my mouth and my bare boobs. She almost choked in the middle of her answer turning all eyes to her.

My phone buzzed showing me I got notifications from Conan and Olivia.

Charlie's Angels💋