|1| The Start.

Three cars entering through the gate of 'The Khurana's' company. Two security guard came running to open the door. A man in his 20's stepped out of the car, correcred his posture and blazer.

"Good Morning Vivaan Sir, I hope the meeting goes well" the security guard greeted and bowed. He gave a little smile to the guard and started walking inside the building.

"Where's Vedant?" he asked to his personal assistant (pa) who's walking behind him.

"Sir might be reaching here anytime. I tried contacting him 5-10 mins ago" he said walking further to open the door. He nodded and entered the room, everyone stood up to greet him
"Good Morning Sir"

"Good Morning Mr. Vivaan Khurana" The CEO of the company we're signing our contract greeted.

"Good Morning Mr. Shaurya Singhania"

"Good Morning everybody, please be seated"

He said placing his black sunglasses on the table and sitting on his CHAIRMAN chair infront placed at the width of the long table.

Vivaan gestures his pa to say something, his pa leaned forward and Vivaan whispered in his ear "When will he arrive? This boy can never reach on time!" he said getting irritated

VEDANT'S POV

"Don't you understand what I said once? I told you to drive fast!!" I shouted on the driver.

"But sir, this isn't Cindrella's magic pumpkin that will reach us with just a wave of wand" he said laughing "Only if you would've woken up early this morning then maybe-", "Don't you think you're speaking a lot, Pratik?" I told to my pa glaring at him and was ready to break his mouth anytime.

"Don't you understand?? Sir is saying to drive fast?? DRIVE FAST!!" he shouted on him and forced a grin looking at me. I imitated his stupid grin and looked out of the window getting frustrated.

Today is one the most important day in my life. Today I'm gonna begin for what I was waiting from so long. "I hope everything goes well" I whispered to myself "YAAHH! Drive fast!! Cut the signal! Yesss GOO!!" my pa shouted, overreacting as always. I sighed, he's such a drama queen.

We reached the company, security guard opened the door and greeted me. I gave him a forced smile and started walking inside.

"If Bhaiya gets angry I'm not gonna leave you two" I pointed them thining my eyebrows angrily. Pratik gulped and opened the door. I entered, everyone stood up and greeted except Bhaiya.

"Good Morning everyone, please be seated" I greeted them and sat on the front edge of the table on the right side of my brother.

"Good Morning Mr. Vivaan" I laughed nervously, he gave me a death glare, rolled his eyes and gave the permission to start the meeting

"So, Mr. Vedant Khurana as you know Singhania company is going in loss so it is very important for us to crack this deal, if you give permission can I start the presentation" said Shaurya.

"Sure" I said.

After explaining all the critical conditions of Singhania company on projector Shaurya turned towards the meeting room and said

"So we are ready to give 30% profit if you invest in this project"

"I am ready to invest but I don't want profit I want your company's 20% share" I said folding my hands

He looked shocked after my statement, just wait and watch dude more of this to come

"Yes, if you have any problem you can share Mr. Singhania" I said smirking.