|4| The Dance.

Ishwari's POV

I was standing near my Siso for the cake cutting ceremony. I honestly didn't wanted to get out of my room after whatever happened. That stupid idiot guy spoiled my night, it was meant to be speacial and I thought I'll have so much fun!!

My sister cut the cake and everyone was enjoying their own time while I was standing here alone on one corner watching everyone.

Suddenly my eyes went on Vedant. He was with Di, looks like they are having lots of fun. Both of them were laughing talking with eachother as if they are very close and have known eachother from a long time. I just hope he doesn't do anything wrong with Di otherwise I'm seriously gonna kill him.

"Attention!! Attention!!" the host of today's event shouted."Let's add some spice in today's event as it is getting really boring. I want you all to get up from your seats and come on the dance floor".

Please don't tell me he's gonna make us dance like we are in some club bro come on.

"Those who are couples, well and good for them but" he said stretching on the last word. "Those who don't have their respective partners, it's Ok guys don't worry it's a mixer dance where changing partners will be a integral part. So all you have to do is make a circle, stand with anyone opposite gender and whenever I will say the word "change" you will pass your partner to the next guy" the host said.

I saw everyone moving around, gathering together and forming a circle. Wow! Great! What do I do now? Should I just stand like and idiot and what if no body approaches me? Nah ishwari stop doubting yourself nobody's more sexier than you in this party.

Yeah, I was stand there like an idiot no body approached me. Vedant and Di were standing next to me. Well they were at some different place earlier donno what got in this idiot's head that he told di to come and stand beside me.

"Oh, I guess nobody's intrested in your sister" he laughed taunting me

"Vedant" Di said warning him. "It's not like that, someone will definitely approach her."

"Yeah yeah let's see" he said rolling his eyes. I swear if I had the audacity I would've graved him alive by now.

My eyes went on the male figure approaching me. He was none other than Vivan. Vedant looked at his brother and cursed under his breath glaring at me. I smirked at him and asked Vivan.

"Umm, will it he fine if we dance together?" I said making a puppy face.

"Yeah, actually I came here to ask the same thing" he said scratching the back of his neck.

He came closer to me, held me by my waist. Chills went down my spine by the sudden touch. I placed my hand on his shoulder. I don't know what but my heart was feeling something I don't know what exactly it was but I'm suddenly feeling this closeness by his touch. I looked in his beautiful eyes intensely, they were like ocean and I can drawn in them as deep as I can.

The anchor announced about starting the dance and I can feel someone's gaze on us. Smirking to myself I decided getting more closer to Vivaan but he was looking somewhere else.

"Vivan Sir!" I bought him back in his world.

"Uh- yeah yes, I-i was actually looking after my sister" he said stuttering.

The anchor played the song and it was "Ishq wala Love"

All of the couple started moving in the rythm of the song.

Meri neend jaise pehli baar tooti hai.
Aankhein mal ke dekhi hai maine subah...
Hui dhoop zyada leke teri roshni din chadha....
Ishq wala love....