|10| Vacation.

VIVAN'S POV.

"Bharat mata ki??" Vedant shouted while hopping in the car and standing on his seat.

I sat on the driver seat looking at all of them hoping in the car with all excitement. A big smile appeared on my face.

"Jaiiiiii" everybody shouted.

The three girls were standing beside with there hands on the handle for support.

People around us were looking at us with weird expression whispering something in eachother's ear.

Tanishka shouted, "Arre ye sab chodo! Ganpatii Bapppaaaa...".
(Leave all this, Ganpatti Bappa!!)

"Mauryyyaaaaaa." All 6 of us screamed ours lungs out and I finally started the thar.

"Yeeeee!! Finally udghatan ho hi gaya trip ka!!" Harshada exclaimed while closing her eyes, taking in the air hitting her face, waving her hands in the air.

"Maut ka udghatan naa kara de bas ab tu vaha." Ishwari said looking away to avoid her glare at her.

Soon we reached the beach and I went to park the thar while 5 of them were running near shore.

I walked towards them and collected them together as the boys were gonna play in water and girls were clicking pics.

"We're gonna do the water activities now, how many of you are willing to do it." I said standing in front of them and all of them stood in a line.

All of them raised there hands except ishwari but tanishka raised her hands with hers.

"But I'm a little scared of water." Ishwari said jerking her hand away.

"Don't worry, I, I'll look after you." I said and she looked at me with a bit shocked face. I know I don't love her but she's my future wife and my responsibility now.

We booked a yatch for us so that we can go in the middle of the ocean to do all the activities, there were other people with us as well some coaches.

"There will be a group of two peoples in all the activities. The name of you and your partner you choosed are on this page which I'll read now." He showed us the page and started reading

He started speaking the names of the partners and now it was our turn. "Harshada and Shaurya" he came and gave them a yellow colour band with their name on it written with pen. They tied it on their hands.

"Vedant and Ishwari." The coach said looking on the paper and gave them the blue colour band.

"But, Vivan is my partner not vedant." Ishwari said with a concerned look.

"Umm, let me check...Mam your name is written with Vedant. Y'all only came to us to write your partner's name."

"But I told you to write vedant with Tanishka and Ishwari with Vivan." Harshada said trying to solve the misunderstanding.

"I, Idk I guess I heard it wrong as their names are also kind of similar, vedant and vivan or maybe you spoke wrong." He said scratching his head looking on the paper.

"So what do we do now?" Tanishka asked.

"I'm sorry I can't do anything, anyways y'all are friends so just co operate. I can't change the names now as your band is already made and I don't wanna create a mess and confusion." He apologized us and went ahead to give the band to other people.

"It's ok guys it's not a big deal. We're all friends and family anyways. We're here for water activities not partners." Tanishka said with grin on her face and standing up on her place getting ready for the activities.