|14| Sensation.

(I'd like to announce that from this chapter on wards... I'm changing the name Ishwari to Trisha. Please don't get confused.)

Author's POV.

On one hand, where tanishka and vivan left the club. Vedant and Trisha were in the washroom where Vedant was comforting Trisha. He had his one hand on her back rubbing it.

She was puking in the basin so he held her hairs together as they were coming in the way.

She was finally done with her vomiting and turned around to face vedant. "You okay now?" He asked, it was getting awkward for him but something inside him was telling him to take care of her, to look after and only you can look after her otherwise he could have called his brother.

She nodded her head and suddenly hugged him. He got confused by her sudden move as she is always scared of him and maintains a distance. He hugged her back and "Everything alright?" he asked threading his fingers in her hairs.

"I wanna go home, Vivan." She said closing her eyes. The small smile he had on his face dropped instantly. He broke the hug pushing her back, "Follow me." He said walking out of the washroom followed by her.

Both of them reached at the center of the dance floor where Harshada, shaurya, Anuja, Aryan were dancing.
"Where is bhaiya?" Vedant asked Aryan. "He left a while ago, with Tanishka, she was not in state at all to be here any longer, we did searched for you but you were with Trisha." He said taking a sip from his glass.

A smirk appeared on his face which he tried to hide. "What happened to Trisha?" Aryan asked looking behind me.

"She also drank too much today." Vedant said looking behind. "You should take her to resort." Aryan suggested. "That's why I came searching for vivan bhaiya." Vedant sighed.

"You take her with you, I'll drop these three in my car, don't worry." Aryan said keeping his hand on vedant's shoulder assuring him. Vedant nodded and turned around to handle the drunkard.

"Come." He said intertwining his hands in hers taking her out of the club.

"Ouch!! Vivan, walk slow, I can't walk faster in heels." She said with a pout making vedant stop in his way.

He jerked her hand away walking closer to her ready to fist her jaw. His hands stopped midway seeing her pout, he gulped hard and lowered his hand. "S-stop making that face." He hesitated looking away. "But why????" Trisha said bringing her face closer to him to kiss his cheeks.

"Stop." He raised his voice which he regretted instantly after seeing her crying face. He sighed and hugged her patting her back. After a while when he was sure she's ok he walked her towards the car. She sat in the car and he started the car driving towards the resort.

"What the hell happened to this google map suddenly?" He got frustrated. "What happened baby?" She asked, still under the alcohol effect.

Nostalgia hit him, he shrugged his shoulders pushing away the thought and got out of the car to ask about the address to someone. He asked about the way to local shopkeeper and thanked him walking back towards the car.

As he was walking back he saw Trisha getting out of the car, "God, why did you got me into this." He said as it was getting tough for him to handle her.

He walked faster towards her, grabbing her arm making her sit back on her seat. He wanted to say many harsh things to her but couldn't as she wasn't in her senses. "I wanna kiss you!!!" She throwed her tantrums and the look on his face softened.

"You wanna kiss whom?" He asked reassuring if he was hearing right, it was funny as well as turn on for him. "You!!" She said and he moved his face closer to her face all ready to kiss her closing his when he heard a retching sound. He quickly opened his eyes to see she was gonna vomit on his face. He quickly moved away barking, "Out!! Get out of my car!! Fast." He said pointing his hand out of the car.