|6| Unexpected Proposal.

TANISHKA'S POV :-

"Why is he not receiving my calls?!" I said getting frustrated. By now, I have dialled vedant's no. for the 10th time and still he isn't ready to answer any of them.

I threw my phone on the bed getting annoyed and sighing to myself. I looked in the mirror at my reflection. This beautiful out fit he gifted me yesterday because today he arranged a meet up with his college friends and was going to introduce me to them.

 This beautiful out fit he gifted me yesterday because today he arranged a meet up with his college friends and was going to introduce me to them

Well, it's not like we are dating or something but both of us do know something is going on between us. I've developed strong feelings for Vedant in these past 3 months and I assume the same from him but neither of us confessed yet.

I receive a good morning text from him every morning and both of us sleep at night talking with eachother on call or video call. He takes care of me alot. He's always concerned wether I ate my dinner or lunch. We meet eachother twice in a week and he always says something which makes me feel butterflies in my stomach.

Suddenly my phone beeped and I received a text from him.

Vedant❣️:
I won't be able to pick you up as I'm busy

with my friends. Please try to co-operate this time.

Tanishka:
What is this behaviour? First of all you're not receiving my calls! And now you're not even coming to pick me up! How am I gonna come myself in this long huge dress you told me to wear!!

Vedant❣️:
Chillaaxx! I've already booked a cab for you, he might be arriving anytime at your location.

Suddenly I heard a horn sound, it might be the cab. I sighed to myself, grabbed my purse and left my room.

🕊️

I opened the cab door and stepped out and the cab left. I looked at the location and it was a big house near beach. I frowned as I thought the location might be of some restaurant or cafe.

I started walking towards the house and the door opened itself with darkness inside. Too creepy. I was thinking wether I should go inside or not this is definitely not looking like a meet up.

I received a text from Vedant.

Vedant❣️:-
Where are you? How much time is it gonna take?

Tanishka:-
I'm already here but I don't know if I should come inside it's all dark where are you?!!

Vedant❣️:-
Don't worry! Why are you scared when I'm there with you. Just come inside. Trust me.

I felt a bit relieved after talking with him. Closing my eyes I stepped inside the house. "Vedant??" I shouted. But it was all silent and dark. I actually have a phobia of darkness, I know nothing will happen still I get a feeling that someone is behind me or someone's watching me. My heartbeat started increasing and I shouted his name again but there was no response.