|8| Engagement.

*After 1 week*

Vivan's POV

"What turn my life has taken I can't even marry the person of my wish" saying to my self I laid on my bed.

Tomorrow's my engagement with ishwari. Thinking about how I'll spend my whole with a person whom I don't even love and seeing the person whom I love in the same house with someone else. What kind of life is this?

I can't even sleep right now. What should I do? Should I just run away on the wedding day? Or should I run away kidnapping tanishka with me? And then I'll return saying I already married her?

I banged my head on bed because my brain is not braining right now.

"I can't do anything. I'll have to marry her, I have to accept my fate" I said sighing to myself.

I rolled on the bed taking the pillow under my chest keeping my head on it. I have this weird habit while sleeping like sleeping shirtless whether it's winter season or summer and always hugging the pillow while sleeping.

Back in my college days when I use to have night outs with my friends, all of them use to complain in morning that I hug whoever is beside me while sleeping. Am I very fond of cuddling? Thinking to myself I chuckled.

My eyes went on the place beside me on bed. If things would've been different, tanishka would be here beside me?

Suddenly I started coughing and I banged my head on bed again for my stupid brain.

My eyes roamed in the room not being able to sleep and it went on the drawer. Her locket. I got up from bed walking towards the drawer and taking that locket in my hands.

"I'm not gonna return you back now." I muttered examining the locket. "Not your owner but atleast you." I said kissing the locket and keeping it back in the drawer.

I was feeling thirsty so I walked out of my room making my way towards kitchen to fill the bottle.

On my way, while passing in front of Vedant's room I heard some voices, to hear it more clearly I touched my ear to his door.

"I love you too! I can't wait for tomorrow!!" I heard his voice and a smooch on the last sentence.

I felt my blood boiling. How can he even act so innocently in front of her?? I know he is doing this for revenge against Singhania family but this isn't the way it should be

"Think practically Vivan!" I said to myself closing my eyes. If there was some other girl at place of tanishka? Will I react the same? I guess No. I would not be affected at all. I would've told him to do whatever he wants.

I gulped hard hearing my subconscious mind showing me the reality. I shrugged my thoughts. "My family should be my first priority. Vedant is doing right!" Convincing myself, I filled the water bottle and walked back to room.

Vedant's POV.

"Good night baby! Love you!" I said while yawning and waving good bye to her.

"Good night. Love you too!" She said while giving a flying kiss and we ended our video call.

I got up from my bed sighing to myself.
"I feel bad for her." I said to myself walking out of my room. "I hope you'll forgive me in the future tanu! I don't wanna break our bond." I said muttering and made my way towards Harshada's room.

I entered her room and she was sleeping inside her comforter. I walked towards her bed and removed the comforter and she was nowhere to be seen.

"Where is she?" I frowned asking to myself and turned behind to walk out of her room only to see a ghost behind me.