⊹₊ ⋆⋅[Update] Dream!! ⋆₊ ⊹

ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁🧸this dream was pretty strange and not exactly magical girl related, but I think its a sign. 

⋆°•☁︎°⋆.𖥔 ݁⋆°☁︎.𖥔 ݁☾⋆°•☁︎°⋆.𖥔 ݁⋆°☁︎.𖥔 ݁⋆°•☁︎°⋆.𖥔 ݁⋆°☁︎.𖥔 ݁⋆°•☁︎°⋆.𖥔 ݁⋆°☁︎.𖥔 ݁

So the dream started when I went to get picked up by my friend's dad for a camping trip, but I didn't pack for it so I needed to go home and pack. When I got home my friends from school also lived in the same apartment, but they needed me to open the elevators. When I asked what one friend's address was they just said, "Wednesdays." Of course I was confused, but I assumed that meant the 3rd floor. When they got off I made my way home, but something was off. It was dark and I couldn't see much because I had bad eye sight. I left to the nearby balcony then easily and swiftly to the rooftop. I was entranced by the moon and the night sky. Everything felt so magical about it. I went back down to look for my house and saw a quick peak at my bullies. I hated being near them so I left. Then this mysterious lady turned on a lamp and told me where my house was. I went home and again got confused. There was a passcode thing to insert numbers. My sister randomly appeared and when I said, "this is not my house." She said, "Yes it is now go inside." I put in the code, it was either 1847, 1828, 1836. So we went inside and noticed something was boiling. It was purple hatsune miku and my melody pancakes. Quickly I turn the stove off so the food wouldn't burn and got a plate. My sister was scared because she thought there were monsters. She was right. I picked up a sticked and yelled, "Show yourself ugly obese monster!" Soon little pink my melody marshmallows a\started exiting the 3 rooms. 2 on the left, 1 on the right. Slowly I killed them all and ate some for energy. They tasted like marshmallows with strawberry jam I went to the other rooms on the left and tried to turn on the lights, but all the lights went off and I couldn't see anything. Then a lanky monster tried attacking me, but I ate it and it tasted like marshmallows. My mom finally arrived home and the eerie vibe the place gave of disappeared. At first my mom was angry with me because I was taking too long to pack for the camping trip that I completely forgot about, but when I explained why she was no longer angry. My dream ended when I went onto discord and apologized to my friends for being late and I told them I couldn't go anymore. Thoughts, questions, concerns?

⋆°•☁︎°⋆.𖥔 ݁⋆°☁︎.𖥔 ݁☾⋆°•☁︎°⋆.𖥔 ݁⋆°☁︎.𖥔 ݁⋆°•☁︎°⋆.𖥔 ݁⋆°☁︎.𖥔 ݁⋆°•☁︎°⋆.𖥔 ݁⋆°☁︎.𖥔 ݁

₊✮⸜ ༘⋆Dream analysis:

-the dream taking place in a warped version of my apartment at night could mean I will become a magical girl in this setting. Especially on the balcony in the light of the moon :o

-Me fighting a monster in my house could mean the first actual monster I fight will be in my apartment.

-when my friend said Wednesday it could mean I will awaken during a Wednesday. The numbers 18:47(6:47am) 18:28(6:28am), and 18:36(6:36 am) Is when I usually wake up but I'm not sure what exactly it means because in my script I awaken at nighttime around 12:00 pm to 3:00 am and fight all through the night.

┊┊┊┊༝༚༝༚

♡┊┊┊

     ┊♡┊

₊ ⊹♡︎    ♡₊ ⊹

See you guys later<3

-Estelle