𖥔 ݁ ˖˚⊱🪷Dreams⊰˚𖥔 ݁ ˖

I saw 666, 777, 888, 111, 555 and 1111(x3)!! I also became overweight due to my depressive state(I have minimal depression and a chance of adhd, but I'm not self diagnosing) so I'm getting back into working out! 

。‧˚ʚɞ˚‧。。‧˚ʚɞ˚‧。。‧˚ʚɞ˚‧。。‧˚ʚɞ˚‧。。‧˚ʚɞ˚‧。。‧˚ʚɞ˚‧。。‧˚ʚɞ˚‧。。‧˚ʚɞ˚‧。

I had a few dreams, the first one started when I was a princess in an enchanted forest, everything was in peace and harmony until it got attacked. There was a war, and I was running for my life. There were 5 guardians again I think(it could have been four) of earth, water, fire, stone, and air. But they weren't powerful enough. One by one they were taken down and their souls were filled with evil. I hid, and after day struck I left my hiding spot only to find out my soul was filled with evil. I was distraught and the few townspeople I had left that trusted me saved me. The kingdom was in shambles and an evil spider themed man had made his home as an underground shelter. I had nowhere else to live so I lived with the evil man. Then all of a sudden he tried killing me so I ran away. I ran to a lake where a monster tried attacking me. At that moment I realized I had wings and tried to fly down to save my people, but I had no powers. So I escaped to a nearby ocean city with many cargo ships and regular boats. I was being hunted again by that evil lake monster and it summoned a tsunami. That caused me to hide in one of the stores and miraculously survived it. Then on I was jumping from boat to boat because I was semi-athletic. Then one of the townspeople handed me a transformation item, it had a pastel rainbow shooting star at the top, with a light pink handle and gold trim at the bottom ended with a pearl. and I turned into a magical girl just as a box was falling on top of me. I was a light pink magical girl with highlights of pastel rainbow on me. I had my hair in 2 buns attached to pigtails and had an extremely poofy skirt that lied on my upper thigh. I woke up to my alarm but decided to go back to sleep because I liked my dream. 

。‧˚ʚɞ˚‧。。‧˚ʚɞ˚‧。。‧˚ʚɞ˚‧。。‧˚ʚɞ˚‧。。‧˚ʚɞ˚‧。。‧˚ʚɞ˚‧。。‧˚ʚɞ˚‧。。‧˚ʚɞ˚‧。

This dream was an attachment to the last one, I was checking out a mall area with my friends when I went outside and there was a store that got struck by PINK LIGHTING like from that one magical girl journal. I checked it out and found I still had my transformation device on me, but it didn;t work and looked like a wack, rip-off toy. It was now just magenta. When I tried to transform by pressing the buttons it just made sounds. I ended up throwing it away and going inside the store where the dream ultimately ended.

༘˚⋆𐙚。⋆𖦹.✧˚🤍ྀི༘˚⋆𐙚。⋆𖦹.✧˚🤍ྀི༘˚⋆𐙚。⋆𖦹.✧˚🤍ྀི༘˚⋆𐙚。⋆𖦹.✧˚🤍ྀི༘˚⋆𐙚。⋆𖦹.✧˚🤍ྀི

This is the second time where I had 5 guardians in my dream, and my first ever concept I was a purple guardian. Is this a sign?

Drink water and stay healthy!

-Estelle