⋅˚₊‧ resolution‧₊˚ ⋅

I had a tadc dream😭 I don't know why it was tadc, but basically it started when I was at this fair and I was going down really steep and fun slides, and then all of a sudden I became two people or created a clone somewhat like shenhe. The world was flooded and I was sinking ships? I had void powers and could summon chains. As well as flying and healing. It was really wierd but thats about it lol.

⋆✴︎˚。⋆  ˚.      ⋆ .  ˚       * .     ✦.   ˚   ✧̣̇࿔‧ ֶָ֢˚˖ ☪︎˖˚ֶָ֢  ‧        ⋆✴︎˚。⋆ ˚.   ⋆ . ˚ * . ✦. ˚

On the brighter side I have really good news! My family gets into a lot of violent fights and they finally made up and improved themselves which is awesome! Also I used to have this bully who was originally my friend then they kind of stopped bullying me and became my friend again. Also I recently started to understand that in my friend group I am most definitely the least liked. I'm almost never invited to birthday parties and everyone is kind of cold to me, but thats okay. After all it's their choice. Also I do softball and I made it to the championship games! I lost with my team and stayed in second place tho(The other team had like seven 14 y/os). Anyways I also had my piano recital and was absolutely humbled(the other people had been doing piano for 5-6 years). After my piano recital I went down to a really magical feeling park. In my first ever script I became a magical girl by finding some hidden ancient ruins with a purple star stone!

⋆°•☁︎°⋆.𖥔 ݁⋆°☁︎.𖥔 ݁☾⋆°•☁︎°⋆.𖥔 ݁⋆°☁︎.𖥔 ݁⋆°•☁︎°⋆.𖥔 ݁⋆°☁︎.𖥔 ݁⋆°•☁︎°⋆.𖥔 ݁⋆°☁︎.𖥔

Anyways, for my team, what do we want our team name to be? Who is gonna be the leader? And who are we fighting exactly? 

Well there are a few different types of enemies:

✷Mystical foes: We can fight earths evil, for example witches, precure monsters, ghosts, every monster on earth.

✶Pollution foes: We can combat pollution and try to heal the earth like in Tokyo mew mew.

⭑Extraterrestrial mystical foes: We can fight out in space like sailor guardians 

✦⟡

⭑Extraterrestrial objects: We can fight things like solar flares, black holes, and asteroids to stop them from hitting earth!

✶I have also came to the realization that a LOT of magical girls like pink so there is a good chance 4/4 of our members will be pink >>

✷Also everyone wants to be the leader lol. Onto team names, I feel like a whimsical name would be cool! For example Magiko koritsia iv

⋆°•☁︎°⋆.𖥔 ݁⋆°☁︎.𖥔 ݁☾⋆°•☁︎°⋆.𖥔 ݁⋆°☁︎.𖥔 ݁⋆°•☁︎°⋆.𖥔 ݁⋆°☁︎.𖥔 ݁⋆°•☁︎°⋆.𖥔 ݁⋆°☁︎.𖥔

Side note: I saw 1111 twice and 111 once! Anyways thats all for today! <3

-Estelle

⋆✴︎˚。⋆Edit: I had a strange dream about where I was in a forest, there were three houses and some sort of lecture was happening in the middle one. I was with a few other soon to be magical girls when I saw a guardian of sorts. In that dream there were 5 worlds. I met 4/5 of the guardians. One of them was unable to control their body because they were being possessed by something. I heard some sort of scream that made the people in the lecture freeze out of fear. Then I started hearing a singing voice so I decided to sing back. Strange, but it might mean we as a team have five members total and that we are meant to protect our separate dimensions or concepts that we have since they might intercept.

 Strange, but it might mean we as a team have five members total and that we are meant to protect our separate dimensions or concepts that we have since they might intercept

Now for real this time goodbye! :3

-Estelle