⋅˚₊‧ 𐙚 Dream+‧₊˚ ⋅

I saw angel number 3333 today :O And I had a strange dream....

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔

Basically there was this apocalypse happening and monsters were taking over the place I was in. Magical girls were going and fighting the monsters while I was trying to find a way to become a magical girl and help them fight. I even saw mami lol. So basically I made a deal with this kid at the park and they gave me a transformation staff. This other girl saw me and chased me down to try and steal it. In the end the top opened and jewelery fell out. I collected three beautiful rings that I thought would help me transform and she stole the rest -_- then she stole my rings and I couldn't take them back or transform because the dream ended. 

                                                              ⋆⁺‧₊☾☼☽₊‧⁺⋆

Anyways today felt very magical and I was testing out my different powers. I said, "Make the wind blow a little harder if I'm meant to be a magical girl" and it actually did! I was so happy! And I kinda controlled the wind really well! I could make it speed up and slow down, it was amazing! I'm on my way to controlling my space and void magic, then maybe even teleporting! And time stopping when I become super op!

 I said, "Make the wind blow a little harder if I'm meant to be a magical girl" and it actually did! I was so happy! And I kinda controlled the wind really well! I could make it speed up and slow down, it was amazing! I'm on my way to controlling ...

Sorry for the short chapter TwT, I'm running out of idea's, please tell me what you wanna know or see about my magical girl stuff!

Luv you guys♡(。- ω -)

-Estelle