⊹₊。ꕤUlterior conceptsꕤ˚₊⊹

Just like this says I will FINALLY talk about my other concepts and my general goals!࣪𓏲ּ ᥫ᭡ ₊ ⊹ ˑ ִ ֶ 𓂃

₊˚ʚ 🌱 ₊˚✧ ゚.Story 1:The three Magical girls of life, space, and time come together to stop the universe from expanding or compressing so the world can live longer. They fight off monsters called "farspace" and "cosmic compression" They have been reincarnated over and over again to continuously fight these monsters who never seem to die out.

Sweet dreams precure: Cure fantasy, cure sleepy, cure lullaby, cure midnight, and cure daylight work together to stop villains from giving nightmares. Misfortunate and unfortunate, the twins spread sad and scary nightmares. Flytrap and Lady thorn make nightmares of death, anger, and heartbreak.

⋅˚₊‧ ଳ ‧₊˚ ⋅Revival sea precure: Cure lagoon, Cure pearl, cure sailor, and cure sea bunny fight pollution and try to revive the dying sea and its dying sea animals.

Sailor moon: the far generations vs the black hole sailors: Black hole sailors start to arise out of nowhere and are slowly consuming and killing all other sailors and life. It is up to the far future generations of the main sailor girls to stop them. 

࿔‧ ֶָ֢˚˖𐦍˖˚ֶָ֢ ‧࿔Puella magi-incarnation of the universe: Madoka and homura make incarnations of themselves who end up being twins. The white twin hanako, and the black twin haruka lost their parents and rely on eachother. When their parents died to witches they became magical girls. Hanako's wish was to be with her sister haruka, while haruka wished to die for a cause.

˚ ༘'✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹

Right now innocent people are dying

Right now innocent people are dying. So many children are being born into poverty and illnesses:( for example, in Mongolia, specifically Ulaanbaatar children are being born with lung cancer! It's the #1 most polluted area on the planet! People burn tires to warm themselves up during winter! There are also so many wars going on! When I was younger I would always wish for world peace even though I never really understood it. Instead of wishing we should be working to fix the world! We are magical girls and we need to do our job! Wind magical girls can fix the atmosphere, telekinetic magical girls can work on taking microplastics out of the ocean, water magical girls can save marine life! If we band together we can make a change!(sorry if this sounds to serious or out of line for me, its just really depressing )

I will be discussing obscure magical girl fandoms in the next chapter(I hope) Once we meet again fellow Magika Koritsia, Mofu shounu, Magische madchen, and magical girls!

-Estelle